2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RK not rattled by CM's questions, he is doing great and not giving the DT what they want.

and it appears CM is not getting the answers he wants...CM isn't catching RK in any mistruths, halftruth or lies...RK's holding his own...this won't be good for anyone who volunteers to find a missing person. This is just so wrong on many levels...I can't wait for the cross...

Hey I like this witness. I like that he stays in charge of himself, he isn't letting CM make him lose control.

I didn't expect RK to do so well. He's handling himself nicely - was definitely prepped (all the "sirs" and calm nature) Don't forget what the DT is accusing him of!

Maybe he's telling the truth as he remembers it? It's easier that way.

thinking like a juror who doesn't know anything about this case.... it would make sense to me that a meter reader in the general area peeing in the woods would come across Caylee.... i would be thinking he saw something suspicious and went back.... nothing sinister here, he would be a hero imo!

The Eunice Burns ...YAY from one of my favorite movies ever!
"Ive never seen her before in my life "

Mason is getting rattled by RK's unflappable testimony. RK's lawyer prepped him really well. They must have gone over and over every potential question the DT may ask.

Wow they aren't making any inroads. Especially in the tone and manner Kronk is testifying.

images

This quote comes to mind: "The sea was angry that day my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
New in American vernacular: I've been KRONKED. Or otherwise "No good deed goes unpunished." He's doing great. #caseyanthony @VinniePolitan

Big deal, Kronk saw a tree that looked like it had been cut on. So what?!

hahaha LDB calls CM out for pretending he is reading fact from a document while just asking a question

The SA didnt submit his transscript into evidence? And neither did the defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz