2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The morally bankrupt Kronk theory, has proven to be a morally bankrupt Krock of poo. Good job DT.

I just do not get the impression from RK, no matter what else, that he would have had Caylee's remains, took them, hid them for a few months, and then put them back. I just am not getting this from him, at all. IMO

I like how RK is making it clear that CM is trying to confuse him, and that he will not allow himself to be confused. He remembers things very clearly, IMO. At this point, I believe him and NOT whatever CM is trying to ensue.

The Anthonys would give an individual $$$ if he/she could transform a dead Caylee into a live Caylee but wouldn't give anything but insults to someone who dared find a dead Caylee.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@LeonardPadilla, my friend. I gave #RoyKronk 5k for finding Caylee. You were supposed to also. Don't renege as he did a great thing.#

good witness - he's very calm and collected - I like him and think the jury will sympathize that he's being blamed for finding Caylee...he's a regular guy who took a wee!

Great job RK. Hang in there. You have a several hundred thousand of us standing strong behind you!!! You're a hero for bringing the baby home so she could RIP.

IMHO I don't see Mason as disrepectful during this questioning. He is doing his job. IMHO. KC has to have at least some kind of defense. If not then she can appeal so hard it'll make our heads spin.

It's not necessarily the questions, it's the tone.

I mean Kronk's all they've got left I guess, but if I'm a juror, I would find the tone unecessary and disrespectful.

Why is CM asking the same few questions over and over and over and over.

Move on. How about asking him if he ever met the defendant? If he ever met GA or CA?

DT is just disgusting for doing this. After watching this and watching them try to accuse him how many people will think twice before turning in evidence when they find it because they are worried about some crazy defense person trying to accuse them of wrong doing. It's just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove