2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that NG is spending time on this extremely questionable woman claiming to be Caylee's grandmother. With everything that happened in court today that I was hoping she would discuss, she's wasting time on this. She must have called in sick today and missed all the good stuff.

Hasn't interviewed relatives of another of Caylee's "daddy" before? A few years ago in 2008/2009. Maybe she just covered a story from elsewhere about another possible father. I just swear somebody was banded around on her show before.

Havent seen the interview yet but reading the Daily Beast article. I understand her grief but she FORGOT she had a grand child? Or just forgot the details. At no point since 2007 did she remember this? When she remembers she...goes to the media?

She was so traumatised that she forgot this conversation from 4 years ago then how does she know she remembering the details correctly?

Are Dr Drew and Joy Behar off the air until the trial ends?

I don't know what happened to JB..She's been on thru the whole trial & doing shows on it..I hope she comes back on tonight.

Dr. Drew must be on vacation or just unable to do the show cos Vinnie's been saying he's standing in for him.

eta.."sitting in for Dr. Drew"

JG testified yesterday without the jury present. I believe HHJBP hasn't ruled on admissibility yet.

there was a tweet earlier today that we would not hear from Jesse Grund.

the judge said he would take it under consideration, but i never heard how it came out.

didn't sound like the judge would allow it, hearsay.

At the most he would've been a casual visitor to Orlando approximately the same time Caylee was conceived. How did he meet Casey? Did he tell his mother that before he died? Show some proof he knew Casey. After hearing more about the "relationship" I would be inclined to give this some believability. It's public knowledge who Casey's parents are and that GA is former LE. Tell us something we don't know!

MOO

He gave her enough detail with Casey's parents names and GA's occupation. Did he not say HOW he met her? That would seem one of the first things she would ask. Okay, her son took business trips to florida but where/when did he meet Casey. Did he meet her parents? We know no of course but wouldn't this be one of the first questions a new grandma would ask?

Did she ask for a picture of Caylee or if he was in touch with Casey? Maybe she explains more on NG, i'll check out the interview in an hour.

there was a tweet earlier today that we would not hear from Jesse Grund.

the judge said he would take it under consideration, but i never heard how it came out.

didn't sound like the judge would allow it, hearsay.

That was my feeling when I heard it yesterday.......hearsay.

MOO

OMG!!!! LOL
Leonard Padilla and Mark Eiglarsh sitting together on Dr Drew...Priceless!!!LOL

He gave her enough detail with Casey's parents names and GA's occupation. Did he not say HOW he met her? That would seem one of the first things she would ask. Okay, her son took business trips to florida but where/when did he meet Casey. Did he meet her parents? We know no of course but wouldn't this be one of the first questions a new grandma would ask?

Did she ask for a picture of Caylee or if he was in touch with Casey? Maybe she explains more on NG, i'll check out the interview in an hour.

We don't know he gave her the details about Casey's parents or whether she heard it through the media since Caylee's disappearance almost three years ago. :)

MOO

That was the first time I've ever seen LP without his hat! He has nice hair!

I don't understand what they are so confused about. Didn't Kronk believe he knew where the body was in August? Where's the conflict there?

IMO - ICA turned on GA the day he stopped believing her lies and threw her up against the wall telling her he knows she is lying and that she knows what happened to Caylee. He is the only one in the family, from what we have heard, that ever directly confronted her and accused her of lying.

Hasn't interviewed relatives of another of Caylee's "daddy" before? A few years ago in 2008/2009. Maybe she just covered a story from elsewhere about another possible father. I just swear somebody was banded around on her show before.

Havent seen the interview yet but reading the Daily Beast article. I understand her grief but she FORGOT she had a grand child? Or just forgot the details. At no point since 2007 did she remember this? When she remembers she...goes to the media?

She was so traumatised that she forgot this conversation from 4 years ago then how does she know she remembering the details correctly?

This potential father was killed in Oct. 2007. The woman said she was on the phone with him but she was busy when he told her about having a daughter, and he was killed before they could talk again. So, assuming they talked once a week, it seems the guy would have found out in late Sept. or Oct. of 2007. Was there anything going on with ICA during that time that might motivate her to contact this guy and tell him about this?

ICA turned on GA the day he stopped believing her lies and threw her up against the wall telling her he knows she is lying and she knows what happened to Caylee. He is the only one in the family, from what we have heard, thatever directly confronted her and accused her of lying.

Which is exactly why everyone was afraid to call her out IMO

He IS her Svengali. I totally agree. He played her family and her against each other IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz