2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG

More of GA's testimony........

Video of Judge questioning Casey this morning with AF on the phone re: DP motion.

Caller: Talking about JB attacking Anthony family about dinner at Ritz, however JB was there also.........

DC: One more tactic, but won't make any difference.

NG notices JB leaves out relevant facts, talking about RK's phone records.......

JJ: JB has difficult job, difficult circumstances; basically let GA take control today.

NG intoducing Donna MacLean, mother who believes her dead son could be Caylee's father, on phone.........

Her son was 21, living in Tennessee about the time of Caylee's conception, worked for a moving company; may have visited Orlando.

DD: Talking about DML's recollection of her son talking about information "Casey" gave him about her family, etc.........he also looks like every boy Casey ever dated.

More video testimony

commercial

Why is NG even giving this air time until she knows for SURE one way or the other? Does she know how many people have claimed to be on the inside of this story just because they want to be in front of a camera?

Are Dr Drew and Joy Behar off the air until the trial ends?

I don't know if I would say that. When this case first started, I remember seeing pictures of ICA and thinking "such a cute little thing would never kill her child". Now she is ugly as sin. But I totally remember thinking how cute she was.

As much as I despise ICA I have to agree she was attractive prior to her stint in the pokey. However, I never thought any of her boyfriends were very good-looking. They were OK but not what I'd consider "hot".

I can't even comment on this besides give me DNA and I will believe

I just don't know what to think about this "father" story. When did it "come" to this woman that her son told her all these details? The girl's mother and father were George and Cindy Anthony and the father had been a cop. I don't know. She lost her son 4 years ago - wouldn't she have remembered that her son told her he's was going to be a daddy before June of this year?

He worked for a moving company. Ok, have they checked the records of that moving company to see where he was in Dec / Jan 04/05 ? Was he here on vacation for the holidays?

I just need a little more solid proof than this right now.

Caylee's father? ... Nah! Weak claim. Move along. Next!

I can't believe that NG is spending time on this extremely questionable woman claiming to be Caylee's grandmother. With everything that happened in court today that I was hoping she would discuss, she's wasting time on this. She must have called in sick today and missed all the good stuff.

Caylee's father? ... Nah! Weak claim. Move along. Next!

Lol, I generally have a cynical view, but for some reason I'm actually falling for this story. I may have lost more brain cells watching this trial than I thought...

People who are not out for attention should take the DNA tests first and give interviews later. But that's just MOO.

Agree 100%, and if she goes for guys that look similar to her brother maybe she has a sick fetish for him. That could be why she claims to have been molested by him, remember it is her imaginary world...

So now Lippman has just called in. Says some lady has been calling his office. Told her she can go to FDLE - they have the DNA and get it tested.

Says best way is to get DNA from her son and get it tested.

Oh, now - the grandmother is saying she doesn't have sons' dna and wants the test done through a "grandparent" test.

Now this lady is having a real episode of magical thinking IMO unlike ICA.

Yup! Perfect example of the crazy grief doctor lady's area of expertise. (The caller claiming her dead son is Caylee's father.) She is a grieving mother grasping at straws sadly.

I can't believe that NG is spending time on this extremely questionable woman claiming to be Caylee's grandmother. With everything that happened in court today that I was hoping she would discuss, she's wasting time on this. She must have called in sick today and missed all the good stuff.

Ratings....

I don't know. He looks eerily like Lee! Especially around the eyes.

And I've always thought Caylee looked more like Lee than anyone else in the family. I am not saying in any way I ever believed Lee was the father, just that they looked so much alike. My brother's child looks more like me than him or his wife, lol!

Seeing the spooky resemblance with this possible newly surfacing 'father', I'm not prepared to rule him out.

NG

More video clips.......

Mark Lippman on the phone. Calling to address paternity issue. Woman has contacted his office. If she truly is Caylee's grandmother, she can go to the FDLE, FBI, or JB's office who has DNA results on Caylee.

DML saying she needs "grandparent's" test.

LE expert offering suggestions how to get DNA test; also doubts ICA will testify, SA will tear her apart.

Natisha: Still the question Judge will ask her, her decision alone.

Caller: Could ICA's lack of emotion be because GA did molest her?

NG saying she's shown no emotion about Caylee either; she's been like this throughout the whole trial.

Expert saying molestation victims show other signs, such as trying to keep child away from molester.

Caller: ICA hates her mother so much, enjoys watching her suffer.......killed Caylee to get back at her (paraphrased)

JC: I think we'll hear some of that theory in closing arguments.

commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member