2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did her son supposedly say about the Anthony family? This is already sounding fishy to me, IMO. The guy looks too goodlooking to have gone for Casey, also IMO.

No. There are guesses, and mine is that wherever he is, he doesn't know it (yet). I don't think it's one of the deceased guys, that's all made up for convenience. She probably doesn't know for sure.

actually I was just quoting NG, but it did look like I was asking...:innocent:

Everyone wants to be Caylee's father ... Everyone wants to be Caylee's guardian.

IMO ... GA is the best and only father and grandfather Caylee ever had.

NG

More video of GA testimony, JB trying to get him to admit to molestation.......GA sobbing when questioned about his suicide, and wanting to go be with Caylee.

DD: JB set back his case today more so than any other day. How in the world can they give a closing argument that he molested his daughter and hid his granddaughter?

NG stunned JB was eliciting so much bad testimony about his own client!

JC: He also said Casey was the last person to be with Caylee.........believes there will be a penalty phase now.

NG reading an e-mail about Casey giving her father an evil smirk as he leaves the witness stand.

Showing video

commercial

No. There are guesses, and mine is that wherever he is, he doesn't know it (yet). I don't think it's one of the deceased guys, that's all made up for convenience. She probably doesn't know for sure.

The woman who believes she is Caylee's paternal grandmother said her son died in 2007...............that he told her all about the Anthonys

I guess with ICA being indigent and JB not making any money he is busy earning his keep working for the SA ... I am still waiting for the Defense CiC to begin. When will JB be done eliciting testimony against ICA?

NG

GA "You're trying to take this joy away from me sir, you can't do that"

JC: Talking about another expert testifying today, this one about how someone copes with grief.......

Joe Jackson, Darryl Cohen legal panel

DC: Should have been totally inadmissable; hadn't even treated Casey......

JJ: Using grief counselor, a good prosecutor in closing will state this person never treated her.....

commercial

Nancy said that the father is deceased it is the grandmother who is enquiring and she is from Massachusetts. That is where I live. I have to rewind NG to get the name of the woman.

I must admit that I still want to know who the father is, I've always thought it is Mark Hawkins. I guess I just want to know if she was lying about Caylee's father being dead or not.

I'll be watching to see if this lady does manage to get tested to see if she is Caylee's Grandmother or not. At least if she's ruled out we know the car accident guy isn't the father.

Shoot, I missed the possible daddy story. I'll catch the rerun. Is Nancy not actually of saying Casey's name? Last segment she was talking to her reporter outside the courthouse and she said "tot mom" 8 or 10 times. It was very distracting.

There was a caption when she was showing George's testimony that was something like "caylee's rotting remains in tot mom car trunk". Well, anything is better then the one during opening statements , (quoting JB) about 13 year old Casey having her father's penis in her mouth,

Is Dr Drew back tonight? Think he would have quite a few comments about today.

That dr. that just has a feeling about Casey being abused due to the circus atmosphere around the family and not ever treating them: Maybe she shouldn't be a doctor if she is damaged and on a witch hunt making diagnosis and accusing parents without any true evidence. It's sickening.

THANK YOU. Well Said.

NG had this supposed grandmother on right now

Now this lady is having a real episode of magical thinking IMO unlike ICA.

Ok So I haven't read all the posts yet - I'm just jumping in here - but this potential "father"'s baby picture is eerily similar to Caylee in the mouth and nose. And the childhood picture of his mother have similar eyes. I always thought when GA or CA would say Caylee looked just like Casey when she was little that I just didn't see it.

Would it make a difference in this case? No. Is this woman just looking for 15 minutes? Maybe. But if it's true then she deserves to know. JMHO.

I don't think Caylee looks like that man or his mother. JMO

What did her son supposedly say about the Anthony family? This is already sounding fishy to me, IMO. The guy looks too goodlooking to have gone for Casey, also IMO.

I don't know if I would say that. When this case first started, I remember seeing pictures of ICA and thinking "such a cute little thing would never kill her child". Now she is ugly as sin. But I totally remember thinking how cute she was.

In many of the pictures, Caylee looks just like Cindy. It will be hard to tell based on pictures of this boy and his family, very subjective.

People who are not out for attention should take the DNA tests first and give interviews later. But that's just MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1