2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot believe this whole morning....awful

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

@TennisLaw This case is beyond being able to make informed legal predictions anymore; ANY jury verdict will surprise me at this point.
6 minutes ago

How heartbreaking. That man is heartbroken.....BROKEN. And that ... daughter of his... sits over there glaring with those eyes of hers.....

Lord, hear my prayer. Please let justice be served for Caylee Anthony. Place your comforting arms around George as he goes through this horrible, horrible time.

JB and the darn gascans, he is looking like a fool. A piece of duct tape will not prove anything except to make him look like an azz. he needs to move on, it's nonsense.

Will anyone want to see JB on any talking head show? I think his days are over. No one wants to hear his opinions on anything ever.

Very powerful testimony today. I'm at work so I can't watch every second and come here to get caught up. I haven't experienced a single glitch on the forums today.

I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of the hard-working moderators here at WS. Without you, this site wouldn't run so smoothly and many of us would be lost!!! To me, Websleuths is home, and we all know there's no place like home!

We wuv you!!! :great:

Notice how GA did not say he was going to use the gun to force ICA to tell what happened to that little girl, but he was going after her friends. Does anyone else find this odd?

Ya know ,it is odd.

Combined with a the mental state was he really going to kill someone and plead insanity ,while blaming the death of Caylee on whoever he killed.

I would like to talk about the gas cans some more. :wink:

The inmate's up to her old tricks again. Speaking very animatedly to JB without covering her mouth after GA leaves the stand.

i think theres an unsaid guilt with George and I think his intentions with the gun were to harm somebody and that led to the suicide, etc.

I think I FINALLY see where the defense is going with all this.

GA was furious that ICA stole his gas cans, so in order to get in alittle payback, he murdered his grandaughter and tried to frame his daughter for the crime.

He didn't know RK would come along and play hide and seek with the evidence. Who COULD know that, really?

Case solved.

How heartbreaking. That man is heartbroken.....BROKEN. And that ... daughter of his... sits over there glaring with those eyes of hers.....

Lord, hear my prayer. Please let justice be served for Caylee Anthony. Place your comforting arms around George as he goes through this horrible, horrible time.

She's... quite unusual, wouldn't you say? :furious:

ICA was smiling bouncing on her tip toes as she left the courtroom.

She absolutely enjoyed this morning.

Sick!

259vklz.jpg

24wx24z.jpg

I suppose Baez is just at this point hoping all this crazy questioning will get a not guilty verdict.

I cannot imagine any non-sociopathic jury member being unaffected by a man crying over the death of his granddaughter. While JB pokes and stabs at him, mocks him, makes fun of the pills he chose for his suicide attempt and then harps on - of all things- a gas can. Jb then smiles at the jury as if they're all on the same side. Were i them, I'd recoil in disgust.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

@TennisLaw This case is beyond being able to make informed legal predictions anymore; ANY jury verdict will surprise me at this point.
6 minutes ago

The is the most accurate legal analysis I have read on this case ever!:floorlaugh:

What was the wink about? She's excited that she thinks Baez is succeeding in taking down her dad?

She cried like a baby because Lee felt bad about being left out of Caylee's birth, but she sat stone-faced while her father heartbrokenly sobbed about his granddaughter's death and the consequent destruction of his whole family.

Still thinking she intended to take out her parents, too, as she seems to hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966