2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
at lunch recess her conversation with jb could only be descibed as restrained giddiness.
no wonder cm wanted a competency hearing.

What's up with Casey's fakey-fake voice this morning? Wonder who she's emulating now? DS? Miss Frye?

I sure hope George has some support completely surrounding him during this lunch break. What a morning for that man to go through. Unlike anything I've ever seen.

I've seen some sketches on shows where the defense lawyer's own pocket square was taken and stuffed into his mouth.

GA looks so fake when he breaks on the stand. No wet tears. his tissue holds up. It is flat out sick. IMO.

Judge Eaton saying huge mistake by DT to bring in suicide, that the suicide note will exonerate GA

And that, folks, shows the inexperience of JB. His hubris made him believe he could handle this case. There is no way on God's green earth that man any where near the type of experience needed to handle a defense in a case like this. FGS he can't even object on the appropriate grounds. That takes many, many years and many, many trials to learn what can come in, how it can come in or how to keep something out. It is laughable. If I didn't hate ICA so much, I would almost feel sorry for her. She could have picked up a bum on the street that had more experience thank JB. The only thing JB has going for him is that he is sneaky like a snake. That's it. :banghead::banghead: That's how he handles his defense.

I hope this jury comes back with.....

Count 1: Guilty
Count 2: Guilty
Count 3: Guilty
Count 4: Guilty
Count 5: Guilty
Count 6: Guilty
Count 7: Guilty

" We the jury find Casey Marie Anthony Guilty of first degree murder, We the jury recommend the sentence of Death".

For all of you that noticed that wink KC gave Baez. Think about it - when do you wink? When you are inferring "ha, ha", or "just a joke" or "just kidding" or "didn't mean what I just said" or "don't take it seriously" as in not quite the truth. It was her way of saying good job today on my big fake story of molestation.

I might be willing to consider the DP now.

Me too. This whole time I felt uneasy about the dp, believing I would never, ever want to participate in someone's unwilling death.

However, watching ICA and realizing she is soulless and even from jail continues to ruin so many lives... I wonder how many more innocent people she will destroy even from within the prison over her lifetime? And I think: yes, if they give her the DP I will understand and I will not disagree.

ICA was smiling bouncing on her tip toes as she left the courtroom.

She absolutely enjoyed this morning.

Sick!

After this morning I'm convinced that ICA is deliberately punishing her family out of spite. She IS enjoying this. Any pain that can be inflicted on GA or CA gives her joy.

I'm getting the feeling that KC knows she's going down for murder one, all this testimony is to get her parting shots in. I think she's going to take the stand and leave our jaws on the floor. She sickens me.

IMO, that smile means ICA is getting her way and will take the stand.

Good, can't wait for her to seal her fate! Does she really think the Jury will belive one word out of her lying mouth

GA looks so fake when he breaks on the stand. No wet tears. his tissue holds up. It is flat out sick. IMO.

You really think so? I actually find him to be very sincere in testimony today. MOO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24