2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on Casey's hate towards George:

She truly hates him. It is NOT because she was abused by him. She first got angry when Caylee was "missing" that George was more concerned over Caylee than herself. We all know how insane her jealousy towards Caylee was. After George accepted the truth and knew Casey was involved, she was outraged. Then he wouldn't lie on the stand to save her. That was the icing on the cake. She hates him so much that he is speaking for Caylee rather than to save her tail.

She hates him SO much for this. If he helps put her on death row, she will do all she can to make sure that she also puts the nail in his coffin. She wants to make sure that he has nothing else to live for after this.

IMO IMO This is an unfortunate myth. I don't have a link, but I have personal knowledge (not myself). Some do, some don't. Respectfully, bunchy.

I believe that people who talk about it are crying out for help, people who are intent on it just do it. Of course, neither of those situations are correct 100% of the time.

A couple of questions:
Isn't there supposed to be an "ignore" button here? If so, how do I find it? TIA
KC and GA both had on pink shirts today and yesterday , both yellow, I think. Just a curiosity thing.
My heart and some tears went out to GA today. I can hardly imagine anything worse that could happen to a family.

Okay coming to side bar a little late. I wish GA would have told JB when JB was badgering him about violating the inmates bond order, I wish GA would have said the gun was in the car, I didn't bring it in. I hope if JB comes back with this question after lunch GA had time to think about that and tell JB that.

Don't worry, Jeff will in his "cross"

do we know what type of blood pressure meds? you'd be amazed at what will kill you.

I took care of a sweet little guy that took a lot of Tylenol. It won't kill you right away, but it will kill your liver, and eventually you without agressive medical intervention. (he eventually recovered after an extended stay in ICU)

Gotta say if George was gonna do himself in, he knows how.

I think that he was still busy writing when they found him. Watching some TV, pizza, beer IIRC. He walked himself to the police car. He was just relaxed...and no one knows for sure what he'd have done if left on his own...

Had Cindy not called Brad, he may have changed his mind once he'd written some things down. Then, he might have put the letters away, and no one would know about them. :dunno:

no way of knowing.

except today he said he still feels that way...it might just be bouts of deep depression...

poor George. :( I believe he misses his little sunshine girl.

I can understand folks not believing George. But, of all the Anthonys George has lied the "least." Most of George's lies, from my reading of the documents, had to do with covering for Casey(in the beginning)which he now admits to and it makes sense that he would. It was not right but it makes sense. Then the other lies seem to be between him and others when Cindy "finds out" or could "find out." George was playing the fence through out a lot of this but with what has come to light today, for me, is the contents of the suicide note and I hear George admitting to all of that.

He was confused and did not want to believe Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death, and that was after he could admit to himself that Caylee was dead. He did the father thing and went after "those boys" of Casey's that he figured she had gotten herself mixed up with-not smart but it makes sense to me in a human way.

George is not the one who sent DC to the woods. George is not the one who had secret emails from and to DC. George is not the one who partied for 31 days, did not report Caylee missing for 31 days...is not the one who gave LE the wrong items...not the one who has lied during this trial(Cindy saying she did the searches for Chloroform).

George told LE the truth and then told them to not tell his wife. George has lied but I do not think he is lying now.

:twocents:

I wish we had more shots of Cindy during George's testimony-- I have the feeling she may be cut from the same cloth as KC in many respects. jmo

GA stole her thunder when he tried to commit suicide. During one of their press tours Cindy said she thought about suicide right after they talked about George's attempt. She made a big to-do about it saying no one knows this but I wanted to commit suicide too. Cindy and Casey are a lot alike.

IMO

GA looks so fake when he breaks on the stand. No wet tears. his tissue holds up. It is flat out sick. IMO.

Actually, he switched tissues at least once that we saw...just because you already have your mind made up about George doesn't mean he didn't cry when we all saw it.

Yes....he does seem to be an Aqua Velva kind of guy, doesn't he? :loser:
LOL yes he does. The used car salesman type too. Can you imagine going on a lot and him trying to sell you a car. LOL! I can see it, I'd jump in my car, hair standing on end, and peel out of the lot leaving him in a wall of tire smoke. :great:

I had to take a break. Just wanted to add,the reason I kept bringing up my situation when my son committed suicide is because everything GA was saying ,and the anguish on his face ,rang true to me.
He said much of what I felt after losing my son. I apologize if I sound like I'm all about me. That's not why I bring it up. It's to validate GA's testimony. Always,JMO.

as desparate as he was to get information about his beloved granddaughter. ICA was feeding him lies about various people who knew things-she was manipulating him, maybe hoping he would do something desparate and end up shot and killed so he would be easier to blame...who knows. I think Caylee was truly the most important and beloved person in his life and he couldn't bear his not knowing what happened to her. I don't think the rest of us can understand it without having walked in his shoes.

I don't think GA brought that gun home in an attempt to cause ICA to be sent back to jail. He was wrong to buy it and bring it home, but I bet he thought he could hide it in his car and that would circumvent the rules. I hope JA can make the point that GA didn't buy it to get ICA in trouble.

I do worry about GA's admission that he was thinking of using the gun to force ICA's friends/boyfriends to give up any info they had about Caylee's whereabouts. That makes him sound violent, dangerous, and unpredictable. I understand that he had been jerked around by ICA's stories when he just wanted to get his granddaughter back safe and sound, but still. Hmm.

I hope that HHJP rules it can be allowed in evidence to refute Baez's allegations. He seemed a tiny bit iffy on the point, hasn't ruled yet, but I believe he will let it in.

I also hope when SA introduces it there can be some kind of way to seal that particular piece of evidence from the general public.

So do I. I've obsessively poured over every scrap of evidence available in this case for three years now, including photos of little Caylee's mortal remains, but I never, never want to see GA's suicide note.

I wonder how juror # 4 - the one who can't judge is taking all of this. I hope this was an eye opener for her.

How anyone, especially your own daughter, can be this cold hearted and evil to put her dad through this is mind boggling.

I have to admit that I do not trust the Anthonys but watching George on the stand today was heart wrenching. I think his emotions were real.

I had to take a break. Just wanted to add,the reason I kept bringing up my situation when my son committed suicide is because everything GA was saying ,and the anguish on his face ,rang true to me.
He said much of what I felt after losing my son. I apologize if I sound like I'm all about me. That's not why I bring it up. It's to validate GA's testimony. Always,JMO.

Your view on this matter is very much appreciated. I only wish you didn't have first hand knowledge. ((hug))

For those of us lucky enough to not have walked in GA's shoes, I am thankful for the insight.

Rings of love ... Rings of friendship ... rings of comfort ... starting with one of us and flowing to all of us.

:rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings: :rings:

My take on Casey's hate towards George:

She truly hates him. It is NOT because she was abused by him. She first got angry when Caylee was "missing" that George was more concerned over Caylee than herself. We all know how insane her jealousy towards Caylee was. After George accepted the truth and knew Casey was involved, she was outraged. Then he wouldn't lie on the stand to save her. That was the icing on the cake. She hates him so much that he is speaking for Caylee rather than to save her tail.

She hates him SO much for this. If he helps put her on death row, she will do all she can to make sure that she also puts the nail in his coffin. She wants to make sure that he has nothing else to live for after this.

Agreed.

She feels this way about both parents, IMO.

She tolerated them for the roof over her head. She was working diligently on getting a new roof, IIRC.

She played nice with them while in jail a few times b/c she needed them to get the movie script right.

*sigh*

party_tequila_shots.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads