2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had quite a few friends with figures like ICA's---short w/ big *advertiser censored*. I have heard hours about them complaining that THEY 'can't wear' tuxedo ruffles or embellished shirt fronts because those kinds of shirts make everyone stare at their *advertiser censored* too much.

Anybody see where I'm going, in a backwards sorta way? ICA knows what she's doing. IMO.

It's true, I'm "ample" in that area and those types of embellishments on a top make you look even bigger anyways.

I've noticed that people pull and tug at their clothes for two reasons (at least women do) 1 is that they are very insecure and uncomfortable being looked at or 2) they are drawing attention to the areas of their body they want people to look at.

For those who missed the 8:30 Am - 9:00AM bit, HHJP specifically mentioned that when the defense rests he is obligated to ask her if she wants to testify - then just sat there looking over at them. ICA nodded that she understood.

LG... did she give any inclination that she was saying she wanted to? or just that she understood. You seem perceptive yourself and I can see you've followed this trial thoroughly!! Do you think she will?

For everyone sharing your stories of loss :tears: :hug: :grouphug:

It's at my sister's house, I have a feeling I won't be swimming and mingling outside. I am going to lock myself in her bedroom........this is a real bummer...

It will be there in reruns and all night talk shows. Go and have fun with your family. Swim with the little ones. Let them know you love them and they are safe. ICA can wait for your attention. YOUR family can't. IMO

OH. MY. GOD. I am watching George be crossed by JA and I AM BAWLING !!!!! What was ICA doing during this?

It's true, I'm "ample" in that area and those types of embellishments on a top make you look even bigger anyways.

I've noticed that people pull and tug at their clothes for two reasons (at least women do) 1 is that they are very insecure and uncomfortable being looked at or 2) they are drawing attention to the areas of their body they want people to look at.

I don't think she is picking out her own clothes...she was probably given a supply of things. And to me, she looked very uncomfortable in that shirt today, IMO.

Oh yes- in rebuttal they will also be bringing in the IT person to bring up the computer and IM records of ICA's activity on the morning of the supposed 'drowning' (murder) on June 16th, 2008- to refute what ICA was actually doing! Can't wait!

OH. MY. GOD. I am watching George be crossed by JA and I AM BAWLING !!!!! What was ICA doing during this?

I posted this pic in the trial thread, but I'll post it again just for you. You need to see not just read how she looked.

Attachments

• face of evil.png
    face of evil.png
    537.3 KB · Views: 79
:hug:

Today has opened a lot of old wounds. TG we have each other .

Thank you for sharing . It flies in the face of the DT's opening statement.

:grouphug:

Just want to send out my sincere condolences to all that have lost someone and have had those wounds opened up due to this trial!

I can't believe we're nearing the end of this case. I remember watching live online coverage of KC's perp walk in the blue hoodie.

After watching today, I really think the Defense should have just gone with a drowning story, and Casey covering it up, and going into denial. They should never have brought the sexual molestation, GA's being part of the cover-up, and Kronk in. Know this has been said before, but feel it all came back to roost the last 2 days.

ITA. Which is why I think the sexual abuse allegations are to wash her free from all responsility AND punish good old dad for loving Caylee too, if not more.

TOS and the Rulez still apply in the Sidebar thread.

If you need a refresher after today's events, that is totally understandable and here you go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]

Where this post falls is random.

:tyou:

Oh no. LKB is on. Now I'm gonna have to change the channel or be ill.

Poor HLN. When this is over their ratings will go right back to pre-trial days.

It looks like HLN's ratings have gone down compared to a year ago:

"The Casey Anthony trial is proving to be a boon for HLN. Still, the network is down double digits when compared to last May: down -12% in Total Viewers and down -17% in younger viewers in primetime and flat in total viewers and down -15% in younger viewers in total day viewing."

From: mediabistro.com/tvnewser/may-2011-ratings-hln-down-double-digits_b69082

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member