2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister watched LDB wiping her eyes and thought it was from holding in the laughing so long about the witness who was on the stand.

There is zero evidence of that, zero

Yes, agree - in fact the CSI testifed the interior and the trunk of the car was not clean. And I've never been able to figure out why posters think ICA drove around in her car for two or three weeks with a pair of pants that had decomp on them. Of course she wouldn't - she must have destroyed the clothes and the shoes she was wearing. So if there was nothing on them,what difference would it make if they were washed or not?

Any real evidence in that car would not and was not destroyed by spraying a can of Febreeze in it or using an assortment of dryer sheets.

The grief lady really touched a nerve here today with so many that post. The story she told created a reaction like none I have ever seen on Websleuths. I think if it touched people here, I can be rest assured the story touched nerves in the jury. The stark contrast is undeniable and I have been afraid it was lost in apathy by it being at the end of a long day for the jury.
Yes, it was a touching story about a grieving mother who didn't toss her baby out like trash. Stark contrast to KC actions for 31 days. If anything, it made me more angry at KC for treating her own precious baby like trash.

It has been an emotionally wrenching day for a lot of people here. Anyone whom has lost someone they love has relived that loss and their grieving today. I needed some comic relief and I thought I'd share it with you. This is Richard Hornsby's twitter feed - he's a Websleuther, ethical defense attorney, and absolutely hilarious!

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Defense witnesses? The Prosecution team owned every witness the defense presented by the time they were done testifying...

I wonder what the circumstances of Caylees bio dad's death were and also wonder if Casey was actually raped by someone. Just thinking....

That is something I posted a while back and thought it might come out in mitigation.

Considered that the A's would not want Caylee to know this as she would have gotten older.

Oh Honey, help is coming :hug:

Oh G-d. I can hardly read these posts thru my tears. Just when I catch my breath and blink my eyes somewhat clear, here is another heartbreaking post.

Thank you. Thank you all for opening your hearts and sharing these precious memories. As another poster said earlier, TG we have each other.

Holding on. Holding on. Hugging each other tight. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

And for little Caylee... can you feel us, little one? We're holding on to you, too. You, little one, in the middle of this circle of loving people, our outstretched hands linked in a circle surrounding our lost loved ones, and you are there in the center, with all those Gone On Aheads, cherished, beloved and missed... As they all are.

Sorry if I'm coming across all maudlin. But all these posts have really gotten tk me.

The grief lady really touched a nerve here today with so many that post. The story she told created a reaction like none I have ever seen on Websleuths. I think if it touched people here, I can be rest assured the story touched nerves in the jury. The stark contrast is undeniable and I have been afraid it was lost in apathy by it being at the end of a long day for the jury.

She really did touch many. I have cried all afternoon reading your stories and felt a bit of the hurt you feel.

I also think this will touch the jury on an emotional level. Also we can't forget Juror 1 has been a crisis counselor for 35 years. I was checking out her summary. She could make an interesting jury forman.

BBM. Unfortunately, my husband's parents and grandmother in a mausoleum in NOLA, so much for the flooding. The water line after Katrina was over my head, I'm 5'2".

Horrible darling.:blowkiss: My Beloved Grandparents who raised me to keep me away from the monster are in Miami where Hurricane Andrew blew away part of the cemetary. I still cry when I think about my Grandpa...and I can still smell him when I take down his hat and put it to my face. ~~crying.

If KC knows who Caylee's father is, I would think she would have wanted to get child support from him. Maybe she really didn't know or really did die. Even if she slept with a # of guys in one week, couldn't she possibly remember them. I would think so. I'm no virgin Mary but I can't imagine someone not remembering all the possible guys they were with in one week. Maybe I'm naive.
If Caylee's father did actually die, Caylee would get monthly social security income from his account. I think KC would have latched on to that money immediately. I think KC doesn't know who the father is.

My take has always been that GA is the most honest of all the A's and Lee comes in second. Cindy has consistantly lied. George has had to deal with Cindy his whole marriage. He is constantly walking on egg shells trying to navigate between the truth and what Cindy wants as the truth. The State just added two of the executives from the Agency Cindy works for to the witness list for their rebuttle. Cindy is about to be outed as a liar about the computer searches for "Chloroform". I don't understand anyone who doesn't believe George was genuine today. I think Lee has been genuine.

I believe GA was genuine today about missing Caylee,I just can t get by why he never called the police when he smelled that car.but he drove it home,he was a former police officer.

That is something I posted a while back and thought it might come out in mitigation.

Considered that the A's would not want Caylee to know this as she would have gotten older.
My own opinion is that KC was very sexually active, and probably hasn't a clue who the father is.

It has been an emotionally wrenching day for a lot of people here. Anyone whom has lost someone they love has relived that loss and their grieving today. I needed some comic relief and I thought I'd share it with you. This is Richard Hornsby's twitter feed - he's a Websleuther, ethical defense attorney, and absolutely hilarious!

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

OMG - Thanks wasn't enough...I thought we were getting all of his tweets in the trial thread, guess not :crazy: ...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Funny you brought up hands, because I was thinking that she reaches for her neck when she deals with Baez. Maybe fear or awe. Who knows. Anyway, when the last sidebar happened - watch her demeanor if you can. Baez jumped up about as close as he will ever be to a Judge's seat and hovered over LBD. This was following a laugh session in front ICA earlier with LBD, where you could tell ICA was uncomfortable. Again in the sidebar she glances over. Forced herself imo to not look again for quite awhile and then looked and saw those two pretty chummy - reached for her neck again. There is a symbolism there in many ways. She was not happy, at all. I think she is jealous and perhaps can know that once this case is over, LBD will have more in common and more interaction potentially with JB in the future... In this case, I think she had that and a hit of jealousy.
..."about as close as he will ever be to a judge's seat..." = BRILLIANT!!

I cannot believe they're going to put River C. up, good grief, but I guess they've made every other mistake in the book, so... why not?

I was really expecting KC, to be honest, at this point I don't think she has anything to lose. jmo

If Casey takes the stand, can the prosecution ask her who Caylee's father was?

Tink

My own opinion is that KC was very sexually active, and probably hasn't a clue who the father is.

I read a story today about a lady who says her son may have been Caylee's father and she is willing to take a LD and do DNA-her son died in a car accident 2007

I think GA's testimony today as well as ICA's reaction, helped seal her fate. I think we may now see a first degree conviction.

Unless of course she takes the stand and woos them with her charm and tied sweater knot:)

She really did touch many. I have cried all afternoon reading your stories and felt a bit of the hurt you feel.

I also think this will touch the jury on an emotional level. Also we can't forget Juror 1 has been a crisis counselor for 35 years. I was checking out her summary. She could make an interesting jury forman.

I can't say it brought me to anything I could identify with (the testimony), but it made me remember when I made a decision to relieve my mother and then my grandfather years later from life support. My mother suffered from a long standing illness that caused multiple organ failure, and my grandfather from cancer. I remembered how difficult it was for weeks, the second guessing, the intensity of the thoughts and feelings... I can't imagine if it were one of my children, or a grandchild. I just can't.

I cannot believe they're going to put River C. up, good grief, but I guess they've made every other mistake in the book, so... why not?

I was really expecting KC, to be honest, at this point I don't think she has anything to lose. jmo

KC going on the stand would cripple her in her appeal efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16