2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for bringing that mistake to my attention. I meant I never believed Caylee's father died...but you probably know.

IMO JPC is Caylee's bio dad. He lived with RM and AH and since KC was habitually overlapping partners, while dating RM, IMO had a one night stand with JPC, even though he allegedly told AH he couldn't stand KC.

Okay. Finally able to stop crying. For a bit.

Does anyone else feel today was the *most difficult* day of testimony we've seen so far? I thought The Day of the Tiny Skull was bad, but today...

Definitely ,but it really brought out the best of us here at WS,IMO.

Today was a good day for Caylee.

Just to add to the shared stories, I was thinking about my dear dog, Annie, who I had to put down after 15 years of love and loyalty on March 1. After the vet administered the final injection, she left the room and left me alone with Annie while she gently passed away. I cried so hard, I apologized to her, I told her I loved her, she was wonderful. Several minutes passed before the vet came back in and it was time for me to leave her.

THIS is when I really lost it. Leaving her alone there, even though she was gone and no longer suffering was hard. I almost gathered her up and brought her home to bury her because I couldn't stand her being alone there without me, even in death.

I let logic rule and left her to be cremated. About a week later, they called and told me her ashes were in. I went to get her and they kindly and very sympathetically gave me a lovely cedar box engraved with her name. I cried again when I saw my girl. But I felt better because she was back with me and I drove her home.

Anyway, that's a long story for me to get to the point. I can't IMAGINE how a mother could leave their child ALONE in the woods, open to all those horrible weather elements and wildlife.

Rest In Peace Caylee, Justice is coming soon, baby girl.

IMO JPC is Caylee's bio dad. He lived with RM and AH and since KC was habitually overlapping partners, while dating RM, IMO had a one night stand with JPC, even though he allegedly told AH he couldn't stand KC.

who's JPC please?

Someone on here found this last night. Does NG read this site?

This possible grandmother lady was on Ghost Hunters (TV Show) Season 3

And my Hinky Meter is off the charts.

They should run the DNA test. This family has the right to know. Actuually I think Caylee was cremated so not sure if they could still do it but I think they can.

They have Caylee's DNA...Results from JGrund paternity test, and then the "autopsy."
It is possible.

They should run the DNA test. This family has the right to know. Actuually I think Caylee was cremated so not sure if they could still do it but I think they can.

They already did Caylee's DNA, didn't they? That's how they showed George and Lee were not the father. The results are probably part of some document dump. So you just need the possible father's DNA to compare.

Tink

Was just reported on NG that there's a woman whose son died and he had told her before he died that he was having a baby girl and the grandparent's names were George and Cindy. Can't remember what else, but it seems like it could be true. The woman is trying to get a DNA test done using her DNA but she's having a hard time. Interesting.

Yes, see this article, I think she is telling the truth:

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

June 28, 2011 11:42 PM EDT
The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

9s402r.jpg

Is this Caylee's Dad?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

to me-Caylee has his eyes-big and brown!

Popping in to mention that we should look for LDB to look extra smokin-HOT tomorrow, in case ICA testifies.
I love that LDB's exploiting the fact that ICA HATES her, and chatting w/ Baez right in front of her today for 10 minutes was hilarious too.

There is NO WAY ICA will be able to hold her temper on the stand. Please oh please make her foolish enough to disregard council and actually testify.

I am a self-admitted cynic. I kinda believe when someone contacts national media and thrusts themself upon the circuit for their 15 minutes they might not be on the up and up. ;)

I'll believe it when I see the DNA comparison.

I don't believe Michael Duggan is Caylee's dad. I think this woman is looking for her 15 minutes.

I'm just now getting home from work so I am a lot of pages behind on this and was watching NG while preparing dinner...anyways, I saw a snippet of something that happened in court today where the judge was saying something about since the lawyers where only there by phone they couldn't answer something or other, and KC piped up and said "I can answer that" and then she said "I agree with Miss Finnell"......what was she talking about??

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member