2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, I know who Eiglarsh is, and it was not him...
I tried to find a transcript but itlooks like the transcripts run a day behind.
Do they repeat Dr Drew show later tonight?
It is right before the end. The guy is dark haired, sounded like an Atty to me....

I watch Dr. Drew sometimes at 12am New York time.

Aren't you talking about Mark NeJames? I think so - he was on at the end. I actually watched the show because Dr. Drew is away this week...

I was in and out - but no, it wasn't Nejame (who appeared earlier) Vinnie referred to to the guy as "Juror #1" which caught my attention - not sure who it was... but most certainly not any juror

Does anyone know the trial date of when the jail video's of her showing her true colors were? I think I missed that coverage and would love to go to WFTV and pull it up! Thanks
Go watch this short video on wftv where she "lashes out at her attorney" for being delayed this morning. No telling how many times poor little Caylee saw that mean face. http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

The juror of the day is always different. The one black guy I've seen twice on Dr. Drew but it's almost always someone different every time.

Aren't you talking about Mark NeJames? I think so - he was on at the end. I actually watched the show because Dr. Drew is away this week...

NO, Not Mark NeJames, not Eiglarsh, not Judge Alex, none of the regulars but Vinnie and he were talking right before the end when the comments about GA's coming out swinging came up....

I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

I have followed this case since the beginning, I've read almost every document involved, I went to Orlando and searched and read many message boards. And I couldn't keep up with all of the assumptions mentioned! How in the H#@% is a woman who is not familiar with this case, supposed to keep up with all that DS has just thrown out without a flow chart???? And even worse, why does this "expert" try and answer the question? I am speechless...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!!

No, I was watching also... it WAS the Dr Drew mock juror, can't remember what his name was, but have seen him on there, giving updates before... Tonight he had on a dark suit jacket & a tie that had some red/orange in it :seeya:

YES-that is who I was talking about!

No, I was watching also... it WAS the Dr Drew mock juror, can't remember what his name was, but have seen him on there, giving updates before... Tonight he had on a dark suit jacket & a tie that had some red/orange in it :seeya:

OK thanks. I didn't see the conversation that led up to his comments about GA/JA so I didn't know his ID. He was a well groomed dark haired guy, in his 40's....
So, now that I've confused everyone- I have to go to bed...

yes, I have noticed several times that CM has been very gentlemanly to LDB. I suspect they have faced each other in a courtroom before and I think he respects her. CM is old enough to be more formal and respectful of women. JB maybe not so much...

I've seen CM laugh and joking with JA when JB wasn't around also back when they were doing hearings. I've also read HHJP and JA have prosecuted cases together as well so I'm sure they're all well acquainted. JB is the new kid on the block.

yes, I have noticed several times that CM has been very gentlemanly to LDB. I suspect they have faced each other in a courtroom before and I think he respects her. CM is old enough to be more formal and respectful of women. JB maybe not so much...

Older - yes. Respectful of women, remains to be demonstrated. I don't hold out much hope. IMHO

Don't want to sound mean, but is this woman a bit odd? Maybe its just me.

ETA - Never mind. I think I realize the issue.

I'm just now listening to today's testimony in full. I'm listening to DS asking the grief "expert" about "assuming" a situation...

I have followed this case since the beginning, I've read almost every document involved, I went to Orlando and searched and read many message boards. And I couldn't keep up with all of the assumptions mentioned! How in the H#@% is a woman who is not familiar with this case, supposed to keep up with all that DS has just thrown out without a flow chart???? And even worse, why does this "expert" try and answer the question? I am speechless...

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!![/QUOTE

Just wait until you hear JA give her a "hypothetical" situation. JA makes their experts look like his experts.

And why is ICA crying??? Who gave the signal? I missed that!!

She cried when Karioth was talking about how people feel abandoned - essentially she cried when it touched ICA - not her family, her daughter, but, again, herself (Nobody understands me!)

NO, Not Mark NeJames, not Eiglarsh, not Judge Alex, none of the regulars but Vinnie and he were talking right before the end when the comments about GA's coming out swinging came up....

That's his mock juror - someone who was on the Scott Peterson jury, who is in the courtroom if not every day - almost everyday.

Don't want to sound mean, but is this woman a bit odd? Maybe its just me.

ETA - Never mind. I think I realize the issue.

Don't know why my last response to your post messed up (above). But, yes, several of us found her odd...but she does tell a very sweet touching story about a young mother who reacts opposite of ICA when grieving.

She cried when Karioth was talking about how people feel abandoned - essentially she cried when it touched ICA - not her family, her daughter, but, again, herself (Nobody understands me!)

And this explains the reason for the look she was giving her father. "Nobody's on my side, all they care about is getting Caylee back."

I hate tricky party questions and am really wondering how you could answer a question with a yes or no when JB asks “You would never admit to molesting your daughter would you?” The old party version was something like have you told your wife about the affair?

The correct answer assumes the rest of the question to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee