2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had the video-I could try and read them..I am deaf and I have been reading lips for a while now

Syra, did you happen to do an analysis on ICA's tantrum the day CA testified and...oh goodness, I can't explain it and don't know the day off of the top of my head. It was when CA got off of the stand and ICA was consoled by D. Sims. ICA was mad and going off but crying (or fake crying?). Does that ring a bell? I re-watched it the other day and tried so hard to figure out what she was saying but was terrible at it.

A 24-year-old Connecticut native who spent much of his childhood in Plymouth died Saturday evening in a one-car crash on Seacoast Shores Boulevard.

His passenger, a younger sibling, was in critical condition in a Boston hospital last night, police and a family member said.

Michael P. Duggan, 24, who had recently moved from New Jersey back to southeastern Massachusetts, was driving the silver sedan that crashed at around 7 p.m. at Churchhill Drive, according to police and one of Duggan's parents, Wendy Duggan of East Falmouth.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/p.../NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart

Just wanted to say before the ---- hits the fan tomorrow---residents of Orlando--you have 3 of the best prosecutors I have ever seen. They're like a WWF tag team. Organized, succinct---they have represented Caylee well.......So congrads on them---The Velvet Hammer is pretty great too!!!!!
They have brought Law and Order to a new level!!!!

Syra, did you happen to do an analysis on ICA's tantrum the day CA testified and...oh goodness, I can't explain it and don't know the day off of the top of my head. It was when CA got off of the stand and ICA was consoled by D. Sims. ICA was mad and going off but crying (or fake crying?). Does that ring a bell? I re-watched it the other day and tried so hard to figure out what she was saying but was terrible at it.

I saw it and all I remember right now is- she is going to protect him,she never cared about me-

it was the juror of the day,but I do not know his name

Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

I thought that GA's suicide was partially written without the jury? Later it was decided it could not be read for the jury? I wanted to hear the whole suicide note. Its probably not published anywhere?

Syra,

Ahhh what I wouldn't give to have your analysis of some of ICA's courtroom speeches! Have you been able to figure out anything that she is saying in the videos?

I have been hoping that KC testifies, just to see her ripped apart by the prosecution, but I wonder if things could get any worse for the defense? I know she has no credibility and everyone knows her words cannot be trusted, but now I think she may actually be able to help her case. This woman has lied all her life. It is second nature to her, so whatever she decides to lie about will be, I imagine, spoken with a great deal of self confidence and composure.
Her couple of seconds this morning responding to the judges question before her lawyers arrived, only improved my opinion of her - absolutely against my will of course, but I can see how she can talk her way into someone believing something - definitely not incompetent, unfortunately the opposite!

Wonder what the deal is with Judge Perry getting involved with protesters outside the courthouse? Bill Schaefer said that they don't like the way he handles jurors???

I love the way JP is with the jurors. Some people are such a mystery.

A 24-year-old Connecticut native who spent much of his childhood in Plymouth died Saturday evening in a one-car crash on Seacoast Shores Boulevard.

His passenger, a younger sibling, was in critical condition in a Boston hospital last night, police and a family member said.

Michael P. Duggan, 24, who had recently moved from New Jersey back to southeastern Massachusetts, was driving the silver sedan that crashed at around 7 p.m. at Churchhill Drive, according to police and one of Duggan's parents, Wendy Duggan of East Falmouth.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/p.../NEWS11/710290317/-1/NEWS07&template=printart
wow his sister died too??
http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x411949729

For those who are interested...

http://www.wftv.com/video/28398053/index.html

7:28 Jury excused for lunch
7:28 Baez trying to charm jury as they leave
8:00 George A. steps down and is comforted by Lippman
8:00 Casey is smiling with Baez; tries to hide smile behind her hand
8:51 Deputies tell Casey it is time to leave

Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

the guy that sitting next to Vinnie in the suit,I thought vinnie said was the juror of the day,he came on at 9:57

This said he died in October 2007 but according to Caylee's birthday Casey would have gotten pregnant about the first week of november? or the last week of October no way he would have known he was having a baby girl ?
Caylee was born in 2005

If it was the guy on the right in this photo it was Mark Eiglarsh. I missed it though. :(

http://yfrog.com/kk1nvaaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member