2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Need a washed up #CaseyAnthony expert, visit Jeff Ashton's Woodshed, where experts go to die!
9 minutes ago

LMAO...had to share this, RH has certainly been on a roll today, but this is by far my favorite!

I love him and he is hot!!LOL

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Need a washed up #CaseyAnthony expert, visit Jeff Ashton's Woodshed, where experts go to die!
9 minutes ago

LMAO...had to share this, RH has certainly been on a roll today, but this is by far my favorite!
:floorlaugh:

Please tell me that really happened!

Yes, it did. I just saw it on the Dr Drew show (VPolitan is in for him)
I don't know his name but he was the dark haired Atty, the last one to give an opinion about today's testimony. He thought that was SO funny and so did I.
Apparently the court thought so too.

Just seen On Greta that CA yelled at Baez for leaving her alone at the table this am???? Did anyone else hear that...i just caught that part and had to tuck my son into bed. :banghead:

The high spot of the day per a legal analyst talking to Vinnie. paraphrasing..

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!
GA knocked it out of the park

Did that actually happen?!!?

Edit: never mind, just read the answer a few posts above.

It will be interesting what he does during the penalty phase. Will he plead for her life to be spared, or will he be thinking of the horrible way his precious granddaughter died? Or possibly he won't say anything?

:cry:
IMO, Cindy will plead for KC's life and George will give the victim impact statement.

Yes, you will find the story and a pic of the young man at this link. It might be true...it might not be true... But you never know because little Caylee's story has had so many twists and turns.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Thanks for the link fabvab...The daily beast huh?...:waitasec:...like we needed another beast in this mess. I call BS but, who am I to say...God only knows who Caylee's father is...there are just so many to choose from.

LDB wiping away her tears after grief counsellor talks of umbrella/rain and grieving mother

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

10.30 into the video the grief lady talks about the umbrella incident

at 13.33 LDB is wiping her eyes and JA is looking concerned at her, they all walk to the bar and JB is already there...he puts a hand on her back as if to ask "are you ok" she is definately very emotional --- she was touched by that story as we all were

Yes, it did. I just saw it on the Dr Drew show (VPolitan is in for him)
I don't know his name but he was the dark haired Atty, the last one to give an opinion about today's testimony. He thought that was SO funny and so did I.
Apparently the court thought so too.

Wow! I hope the jury wasn't present!

Did Casey have a reaction?

Does anyone know the trial date of when the jail video's of her showing her true colors were? I think I missed that coverage and would love to go to WFTV and pull it up! Thanks

watching the birthday video of the guy singing to Caylee at her birthday party. Creepy guy. Caylee does not want to stand there and tries to wander away but CA steers her back to odd guy singing.

Same guy that was singing at memorial I think

Funny you mentioned that- I was just going to ask who he is. I always wondered if he is one of CA's brothers?

The high spot of the day per a legal analyst talking to Vinnie. paraphrasing..

GA did GREATon the stand, he came out swinging hard today, demolishing Baez. Everyone felt all that emotion...
When he came off the stand he walked past JA and LDB- JA announces to the court - That's it ....we're leaving now and we're NOT coming back - send us an email. Everyone laughed!
GA knocked it out of the park
I do hope GA and CA don't come back to court--- what's it gotten them? I can't wait until the morning!!!!!

I just rememberd that during GA's testimony, the camera went on KC and it really looked like she mouth the words -- you b------ or just b------!!!!

Did anyone notice this -- I don't read lips, but it sure looked like it.

Just IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member