2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if ICA noticed the sympathy GA got today,. She may be thinking, hmmm get on the stand and cry...they will love me,

I know it's warped but, look who we are talking about.

Her attorney didn't seem to notice. I am amazed he kept going and going.

Only 11 hours til court resumes :rollercoaster: :fireworks:

...glad I'm not the only one clockwatching . Its 2.40am here and impossible to get to sleep thinking of todays turn of events and tomorrows possible events.

see you all tomorrow and big hugs to everyone especially as its been a very emotional day and know that a lot of you have deep pain inside that you have shared.

:heartbeat:

and MN makes his appearance insisting that ICA needs to go on the stand

I think that if we see ICA take the stand it will be against CM advice. I believe that is the reason that CM asked for the competency hearing.

So, another young man who died in a car crash, this newest guy makes three, right? I'd venture to guess the real father was in an accident, don't know if he's deceased though. (I have the thought that Caylee would be reunited, if so)

I think this fellow today looks a lot like Caylee, more than Casey does, imo. The shape of their faces, the hairlines... who knows, so sad.

What? Someone is claiming to be Caylee's paternal family? Link please...I was out for the afternoon. TIA

It's because her voice sounded high and clear and little-girl like, and not all hoarse and bossy and nasty like on the jailhouse tapes.

I know what you mean -- it reminded me of some of the old black and white movies where the woman had multiple personalities.

When she speaks in court it is her poised, semi dignified, wouldn't say s--- if she had a mouthful persona.

I really hope there are at least a few jury members who have watched footage of her before they were chosen for the jury.

What you see in court, is not what you get. She has fooled a lot of people with that sweetsie act including JG who once stated when KC was in her real element in jail, it was not the KC he knew.

jimo

So, another young man who died in a car crash, this newest guy makes three, right? I'd venture to guess the real father was in an accident, don't know if he's deceased though. (I have the thought that Caylee would be reunited, if so)

I think this fellow today looks a lot like Caylee, more than Casey does, imo. The shape of their faces, the hairlines... who knows, so sad.

This newest story lacks the necessary link of who could have told Casey he had died in a car accident? Because, apparently, no one connected to the alleged father knew who Casey was. Too many things in this story make me feel uncomfortable.

I know what you mean -- it reminded me of some of the old black and white movies where the woman had multiple personalities.

When she speaks in court it is her poised, semi dignified, wouldn't say s--- if she had a mouthful persona.

I really hope there are at least a few jury members who have watched footage of her before they were chosen for the jury.

What you see in court, is not what you get. She has fooled a lot of people with that sweetsie act including JG who once stated when KC was in her real element in jail, it was not the KC he knew.

jimo
Well, the jury heard those jail visit tapes, where she whined for Tony's number and said in a gravelly voice, "Calling you people was a real f---ing waste" and I think they will remember that "other Casey".

Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.

I truly believe today,GA told ICA in his testimony-YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN-I am DONE with this!

Anyone think Casey really knows how bad things are going for her (the DT) or do you think she thinks they're winning? My observations tell me she thinks she's walking.

I think after her father today-she knows she in done!

From Nancy Grace again................the mother of Michael Duggan was interviewed by Nancy. Her name is Donna Maclean. She said the other side of the family (husband's) had family in Orlando and took her children to Orlando to Disney World on frequent vacations when they were young, so there's a connection to Orlando.

At the time that Caylee would have been conceived, her son, Michael was 21. He was working in Tennessee. In a phone conversation with his mom (Donna) he told her that his girlfriend was pregnant and they were having a girl. He went on to mention his girlfriend's family mentioning the names, Cindy, George, Casey, and said the father was a cop.

Michael Duggan was killed in a car accident in 2007.

Mark Lippman, says his office has been contacted about this matter and that Donna can have a DNA test done if she has something from her son. Donna Maclean says she doesn't have anything of her son. But an attorney said they can do DNA from Donna - micondonal (spelling) DNA.

I wonder how much NG paid them for pictures, and the interview. I think it's really strange that she comes forward with the claim at the height of the media frenzy surrounding this case. That's the only reason to come out with this info now. What else could come of this? Caylee is gone, her son is gone.

Finnell's motion for mistrial based on the appeal out of South Florida ruling the DP unconstitutional. No attorneys were present (Finnell argued telephonically) so HHJP asked ICA if she could speak or if she wanted to wait for the attys.

Great. They aren't there for a mistrial motion by the expert. No class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth