2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t Baez remind you of a “Roomba”? He chugs along till he bumps into something then he just turns and chugs the other way till he hits something else!

Can someone tell me...are sociopaths made or born?

JC on IS saying she stayed until courtroom emptied out for lunch and observed ICA leaving covering her mouth, smirking and smiling...

This is a serious question...I get that Jose is playing the "bad" lawyer role...the one who isn't afraid of getting dirty...but does he really believe he's pulling this off? Does he think he's clever? Is there some brilliant strategy at work here to get his client off? Or is he really this g-d awful?
(Not bashing...wonder if his line of questioning is "deliberate" for a reason.)

Its probably the only strategy they have!

I think that is how most men cry. Because, they are brought up to think crying is a sign of weakness. Men will do everything BUT cry.

I agree.
And to my mind hops up the 1992 book by John Gray Men are from Mars Women are from Venus

Watch the Wink at 15 seconds and kind of interesting George is waiting in the courtroom with his attorney behind the SA and I am suspecting he wants to talk to them or go to lunch with them?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4114TvGoWPw"]YouTube - ‪George waits in Courtroom to talk to SA‬‏[/ame]

Jose claims Casey learned how to lie from her parents...

she gets a great big F

George cries reguardless if the jury is there or not. ;)

Thank you for posting this...I REALLY needed the laugh. I could use a hug too, ya got a link for that?
I so wish that the $200,000+ would come in.
When George was asked about not putting up his house for bail, I wanted him to shout...she had the $200,000...why didn't she use it? I have to believe that question was all Casey's idea. OMG!

So many people waiting on steps of courthouse for the players in #CaseyAnthony trial to emergeby abcashleigh via twitter at 11:23 AM

I have seen crowds waiting for Britney Spears that were smaller than the crowd waiting for #josebaez outside.by stevehelling via twitter at 11:29 AM

Ugh, and in his own small mind he thinks they are all there because he is doing a great job. Is it wrong of me to wish they came with tomatoes and eggs?

I don't think GA brought that gun home in an attempt to cause ICA to be sent back to jail. He was wrong to buy it and bring it home, but I bet he thought he could hide it in his car and that would circumvent the rules. I hope JA can make the point that GA didn't buy it to get ICA in trouble.

I do worry about GA's admission that he was thinking of using the gun to force ICA's friends/boyfriends to give up any info they had about Caylee's whereabouts. That makes him sound violent, dangerous, and unpredictable. I understand that he had been jerked around by ICA's stories when he just wanted to get his granddaughter back safe and sound, but still. Hmm.

I don't think that testimony made GA look dangerous. I think most of us grandparents can relate to the desperation he must have been feeling. Just because he thought about trying to get answers by threat means nothing. He thought about it .. he didn't do it. Perhaps he wanted to commit suiciden when he realized that Casey was the one person that could tell him what happened to Caylee.

Does anyone here think that GA molested Casey A?

It makes me sick to think that she could lie like that.

Thanks.
What does the JA comment mean?
Jeff Ashton, homey don't play that!
??

I think it essentially means that a smart person such as Casey knows better than to go up against JA on the witness stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela