2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting here today- about to watch GA's testimony. Should I get tissues?

Today was a good day for Caylee.

Just to add to the shared stories, I was thinking about my dear dog, Annie, who I had to put down after 15 years of love and loyalty on March 1. After the vet administered the final injection, she left the room and left me alone with Annie while she gently passed away. I cried so hard, I apologized to her, I told her I loved her, she was wonderful. Several minutes passed before the vet came back in and it was time for me to leave her.

THIS is when I really lost it. Leaving her alone there, even though she was gone and no longer suffering was hard. I almost gathered her up and brought her home to bury her because I couldn't stand her being alone there without me, even in death.

I let logic rule and left her to be cremated. About a week later, they called and told me her ashes were in. I went to get her and they kindly and very sympathetically gave me a lovely cedar box engraved with her name. I cried again when I saw my girl. But I felt better because she was back with me and I drove her home.

Anyway, that's a long story for me to get to the point. I can't IMAGINE how a mother could leave their child ALONE in the woods, open to all those horrible weather elements and wildlife.

Rest In Peace Caylee, Justice is coming soon, baby girl.

I just lost my pet that i had for 16 yrs! And i know just what you are saying.

Watch this when ya have a chance but it will make u cry!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

less than convincing. Her son told her all about George, Casey and Cindy Anthony and that he and Casey were having a baby girl but then he died and she forgot all about it until June 11th of this year when it all came back to her and she doesn't know why. Oh, and he lived in TN but went to Disney World a lot as a child. OK...

I don't believe Michael Duggan is Caylee's dad. I think this woman is looking for her 15 minutes.

Hey BritsKate. A quick question. Dr. Karioth testified today that she saw absolutely no media coverage while in London about this case. What's you opinion please.

Not surprised. I haven't seen any over this side of the pond either.

I don't think she could have contacted them before now. She said her son never told her what city, state, etc that they lived in. Shortly after the conversation, he died.

She only made the connection a couple of weeks ago when she started watching the trial on tv and saw all the names and then heard the claim that the father died in a car accident in 2007.

IMO
Then, IMO, she should have gone to LE with it, and waited for the result. Quietly. Whether her son is Caylee's father or not, I find it tasteless to go on TV about it, talking about people she's never even met - especially before paternity is confirmed!

IMO, I just want to comment on ICA's vocal quality while in court today and in her pre-trial hearings:

She is using that little miss sweet and innocent tonality.

This is in direct contrast to her voice on the jailhouse tapes.

I'm not as talented as some of you are at getting portions of videos or tapes up here, so if any of you agree with me on this and can get some samples up here, I would greatly appreciate it.

Definitely, she turns it on when needed. I couldn't believe the difference when I heard her in court speaking to the judge regarding ripping off AH and her profound sorrow, all the while with her smirk.

She's a real phony!!

imo

Today was a good day for Caylee. Just to add to the shared stories, I was thinking about my dear dog, and brought her home to bury her because I couldn't stand her being alone there without me, even in death. I let logic rule and left her to be cremated. About a week later, they called and told me her ashes were in. I went to get her and they kindly and very sympathetically gave me a lovely cedar box engraved with her name. I cried again when I saw my girl. But I felt better because she was back with me and I drove her home. Anyway, that's a long story for me to get to the point. I can't IMAGINE how a mother could leave their child ALONE in the woods, open to all those horrible weather elements and wildlife. Rest In Peace Caylee, Justice is coming soon, baby girl.

You did the right thing. Having*the ashes is a huge comfort. My children are still here with me. If I ever move, I can take them with me.*

All my cats that have passed away were cremated. Their ashes are all in beautiful ginger jars and pretty tins. They all sit together on a beautiful*Yarzeit/Memorial shelf, where I keep an electric candle lit 24/7. The containers are surrounded by favorite toys, photos, collars. When I go, their ashes will be buried with me.*

Pride of place is my Bombay attack-cat Cujo's rabies tag, #007. Yes, that was really his tag number, every year for 18 years *His legal license to kill (he was banned in 4 clinics, including the one I worked in, for being vicious.) But with me he was not, and this "vicious" tomcat's favorite thing was raising baby kittens, washing them, carrying them gently around in his mouth, curling up around the sick and injured ones, or the ones recovering from surgeries... and letting rescued kittens "nurse" on him. That was the joy of his life, baby kittens.*

Interesting to note... *my neutered male tomcat Cujo was a better mother to stray kittens than ICA was to Caylee.*

I'm sorry, but this bothers the heck out of me.

She should get the DNA test and confirm her son is Caylee's father before she starts her media rounds, IMO.

Also, ETA: I thought that photo of Caylee's alleged father was Lee - I did a double take.

I agree that it would have been better to wait until DNA tests confirmed it but somehow she has to have cooperation from the family in order to do this quietly, right? Per Lippman he has been contacted by her and he basically said on NG a little bit ago she can go to FBI or FDLA, etc to get Cayley's DNA and have her comparison done.

She may have involved the media after that in order to get it out there so perhaps media pressure will prod someone to get a DNA test done for her. Who knows.

IMO

Hey BritsKate. A quick question. Dr. Karioth testified today that she saw absolutely no media coverage while in London about this case. What's you opinion please.

Unless you read the Daily Mail UK - tabloid press - you probably would not know about it..

hahahaha I am watching GA school ole Jose today....again. hahahahahaha Sorry, got carried away.

Are we sure the defense will rest tomorrow? Please, say yes.

Finally getting here today- about to watch GA's testimony. Should I get tissues?

Tissues........lots of tissues and remove any sharp and heavy objects you may want to throw at your tv or puter.
What baez did to George was despicable and unforgivable.

Well I can't say its wall to wall coverage like it would be locally but there have been written articles at least. (BBC, Telegraph, Daily Mail)

I even found a 2008 article at the UK parents lounge. It's disingenuous to say it hasn't been covered at all though - the internet makes the world a much smaller place.

http://www.ukparentslounge.com/index.php?pg=104&utwkstoryid=1749

ETA: BBC article was only recently. Ironically, I think, the day she said she was contacted. Hmm.

I'm sorry, but this bothers the heck out of me.

She should get the DNA test and confirm her son is Caylee's father before she starts her media rounds, IMO.

Also, ETA: I thought that photo of Caylee's alleged father was Lee - I did a double take.

We should not even being talking about this anymore both Lee and George were given DNA Tests and neither of them are the Father, so please let us put this issue to bed and most importantly to Rest Once and For All for their sake!!

I agree. This makes no sense. The article posted upthread says this young man died in October of 2007, but this woman claims her son told her about the pregnancy and that he knew the baby was a girl.

Caylee was born on August 9, 2008. The timing doesn't add up.

Casey would not have been pregnant enough to even know it was a girl, and by her own account she did not even know until further along that she even was pregnant.

I wonder if ICA noticed the sympathy GA got today,. She may be thinking, hmmm get on the stand and cry...they will love me,

I know it's warped but, look who we are talking about.

That was first thing. AF phoned in her motion for mistrial argument. Neither JB nor CM were there - no one from the defense was there. Just ICA sitting all alone with the guard behind her.

At one point HHJP told AF that there were no defense attorneys there but that possible Miss Anthony could answer. ICA turned that mic on, stood up and said "I can answer that question. I, um, I agree with Miss Finnell". and she sat back down.

Link please as I am sure she felt very important!!

I just lost my pet that i had for 16 yrs! And i know just what you are saying.

Watch this when ya have a chance but it will make u cry!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Omg that video made me so sad and the grey cat they show looks alot like my Simba that I lost 2 years ago and I miss him so much. Sorry for your loss I know how it feels. My simba is buried at my daughters house in a special casket built by a friend and I have a flat stone on top and I get to visit him whenever I want. I still miss him so much.

She says that she just started watching this trial on June 11th, and got interested and started looking into it.

OMG -- is she related to the A's:floorlaugh:

How gullible does she think the world is?

I guess she doesn't go to check outs in grocery stores, watch talk shows, listen to the news.

Get real Ms. McClean. June 11th !!!!!!!!!!!! okay :-(((

jimo

I agree that it would have been better to wait until DNA tests confirmed it but somehow she has to have cooperation from the family in order to do this quietly, right? Per Lippman he has been contacted by her and he basically said on NG a little bit ago she can go to FBI or FDLA, etc to get Cayley's DNA and have her comparison done.

She may have involved the media after that in order to get it out there so perhaps media pressure will prod someone to get a DNA test done for her. Who knows.

IMO
Then she should say that, because right now she just looks like someone grabbing their 15 minutes, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC