2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll see Casey show some emotion during this testimony.

OMG....D. Simms....hypothetically, a 22 yr old loving mother that has lost that child and that child has died? Here come the tears from KC.

Just wait til JA gets a hold of THAT one!!

Richard Hornsby is tearing it up on Twitter.....the man is losing it with this witness

They are talking hypothetically about KC.

She gives a slight chagrined smile.

She's working on...

working...

working real hard...

darn no tear before sidebar. drats, maybe after the sidebar eh?

witness being given a hypothetical of a 22-yr old mother with a loving relationship with child - who is an AMAZING mother..............uhm objection?????? Sidebar...........

hypothetical question about behavior of of a hypothetical 22 year old loving mother losing her almost three year old

You know, I don't want to speculate on what's going on with this lady, her speech pattern, etc., so I'm just going to say, she's making me feel uncomfortable.

At JA's objection, she got a snarky look on her face and looked at the jury like "can you believe this guy???"

I can't believe HHJP is letting this woman in as an expert UNLESS he knows it will backfire.
So the fine people of Florida have to pay for this because it will probably backfire anyway?

From what I hear, people there are struggling enough as it is. Why heap more crap on them when clearly this woman, as nice as she may be, is a waste of time as an expert witness in this case.

Hate the way that the witness keeps looking toward the jury and smiling as if she is on stage for them. It's showtime! NOT!

ICA crying on cue

First cross exam question:
Have you ever interviewed ICA?
answer: No.

KC's tears start to roll when Sims describes her as an "amazing" mother. She's so predictable.

Here we go again with the hypothetical...Mock juror, what's your take? They are trying to get her psych. in without a dr. testifying...

Awww... Jeff objecting to Sims' hypothetical really messed up the inmate's tearing session.

Levi_Page Levi Page
@
@stevehelling I interviewed River last night, and this will be interesting to say the least... Get the popcorn out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member