2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't put that child's shoes on and leaves her wandering on a balcony is not an amazing mother. Besides, I bet Mallory wants a do-over with her use of the word amazing.

I would just love to know for my own edification if this "expert" has ever interviewed a Psychopath, narcissistic felon?? and apply her rational to their behaviors to "Grief"..Queston/Do this people experience GRIEF? the way normal people do? and how so?

Not so sure if JP will accept her or not and IF he does I think she is going to made to look rather out of touch with the circumstances on THIS CASE!!!

I would also ask her..has she been paid in full yet for her work on this case?

My oh my...40 years and 12 cases testified, 6 criminal and 6 cival cases..and I just love to hear the outcomes of those trials..Curious Cat that I am :crazy:

FUN FACT: Roadrunner is a long-legged member of the cuckoo family found throughout the southern United States and northern Mexico.

ICA put on her crying face now in preparation for the grief lady testimony

If - as this expert stated - we 'don't grieve the same' then how can she 1. Have any sort of scientific model on which to form a theoretical model of treatment and 2. Have any predicated intellectual position to measure Casey's grief against?

Gees, if I were old enough to have a FORTY YEAR career, I could NOT recall the freakin names of every freaking journal either.

She seems extremely nervous to me and understandably so, imo. People can be wicked smart and super shy about certain situations (court, TV, cameras, yadda.) And they freak the heck out on camera.

Im not giving up on her.

And Mr Ashton may well take it a smidge easier on her bc he could backfire and alienate a juror/s if he beats on her or appears to be doing so in a juror's mind.

jus sayin

and ok, I'll concede that she comes across as a little (or a lot) eccentric and verbose. (raises hand) Join the club. :)

She has my attention for what I (hope) anticipate is coming -by that meaning:

WHY DID ICA DO WHAT SHE DID DURING THOSE 31 DAYS? PLEASE????? SOMEONE.....

I really hope I don't get a TO for this, but I am SO ANGRY that ICA had NO EMOTION when George was falling apart on the stand, but now she hears the "hypothetical" story of a young mother with a three year old she adored...............and she's sobbing!

ETA: Just noticed my 300th post. Only took me three years to do it and I'm here every day!

JA should use this witness and ask her how terrified Caylee may have been dying at the hands of her mother. She should know the answer to that.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Please Judge, hold Sally Karioth in contempt of reality and impose death penalty right now! Any last requests, another scotch your honor!
giggle.gif

IF this witness hasn't even spoken with KC how can she be an expert witness for this trial?????

She was very loving well until she poisoned her and dumped her in the trunk of a car. Nothing says love like duct taping your babies face.

DS - I want to give a hypothetical ...a 22 y/o mother w/nearly 3 y/o child ....loving mother and that child dies unexpectedly....how would you expect her demeanor for grief and loss? object -.....approach sidebar

Is this the part where Casey puts on a blue dress and dances provocatively on counsel table for the jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966