2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ring finger eye poke to right eye.

no good.

index finger direct poke to the right eye.

Will JA be able to show all the pictures and videos of ICA during those 31 days to get this Nurses opinion?

Well the loving mother part has to be brought up as hypothetical because it isn't true.....just sayin'

Bill S cant wait for JA to go thru 31 days and this woman explain how her actions were appropriate!

BS saying he can't wait for JA to go through 31 days asking 'is this normal'.

so JA says her testimony must be relevant to this case and she is NOT involved in this case and has never met ICA.

Bill S just said JA can get up and go through each of the 31 days and ask what is normal to get all the behavior out there.

Of course HHJP sides with ICA. This person has never even met ICA!!

With all due respect, I have not seen HHJP "side" with anyone involved in this case. Ever. All I have seen him do is interpret law and try to keep this case on track. And that is all.

@RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Bird, bird, bird is the word!
32 seconds ago via web

I'm sorry but this has GONE BEYOND RIDICULOUS !

This "grief expert" is on the "Witness Stand" smiling ... posing with her hands under her chin ... smiling at the Jury ...

Does she even realize this is a MURDER TRIAL ... not a SOCIAL EVENT ? ?

:banghead:

she acts as if she's at a cocktail party

Richard Hornsby is tearing it up on Twitter.....the man is losing it with this witness

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby

9 minutes ago

"I don't know how to put this, I'm kind of big deal. I have many leather-bound books, my office smells of rich mahogany." - Sally Karioth

"Dr., hypothetically, how does one grieve when their your knuckle head lawyer calls a whack job like you to keep them off death row?"

3 minutes ago

Did they not not PREP her at least? DCS obviously hasn't talked to her. They finally let her talk and it's this witness.

You think the case can't get any weirder and somehow it does.

She would send the DT a huge bill for a depo prep meeting. Obviously, don't want another witness saying that JB doesn't pay his bills.

:floorlaugh:

Nice hypothetical that DS just proposed. " A LOVING mother with an AMAZING connection with her child just suddenly loses her child....how would you expect her to grieve? "

Witness: I would expect that she would enter a HOT BOD contest and get a new tattoo first thing. [ Is that what she is going to say?]

Just her demeanor alone makes me not want to listen to her, the jury has to notice how theatrical she is. Even if she said "It's so normal for a 22 year old to party hard after the death of her daughter" I'd laugh her off the stand.

OMG...I must be wrong but is KC a bit weepy over something Dr. Sally said but she doesn't shed a tear when her own father is on the stand and crumbles under the weight of his grief?

I'd be crying too if this is the best my DP 1st Degree Murder Attorney could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95