2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh JP...tsk...tsk... how in the world could this lady be considered an expert in the field of grieving??

As a nurse, I'm disappointed in her behavior and ego...

~So Much Agreed!...This lady with a long career Absolutely Does Not represent the hundreds of fine nurses that I have spent a lifetime working with!

I had to turn it off right after JA asked for the first time that she get back on track. There was something so odd about how she spelled out her name and her almost laughing/smiling ect. But going into this personal history was just bizarre. So far, I heard nothing that would qualify her as a expert. She does not have any psych cpunseling degree. Educational psych, nurse practioner are very different degrees than a Phd psych. I did tape it so I will watch later after I have had a few drinks.

Ok...tried to find the post...but whoever said this "expert" must be the ask.com lady...very, very, funny!

Over 1300 folks in here. You'd think ICA was testifying (if that happens, this forum may just explode).

I've posted more than 2,000 times on a true crime message board.

Does that make me an expert in criminology?

I think Ashton can ask her about the grief and trauma Caylee suffered since this is all so general.

JA's first and maybe only question should be "did you ever interview Casey Anthony" and thats it.

Regarding HJJP accepting her as a witness, she has some credentials. So, I think has to let the defense present a defense, so better to let her in and let the jury decide.

I expect Ashton to be all over hypothetical questions or any questions that pertain directly to Casey. I think her testimony will be very narrow.

ICA only cries when it's about her, she didn't flinch when Kronk described putting the meter stick through Caylee's eyesocket.

even juror number 4 has an opinion about this witness by now

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Please Judge, hold Sally Karioth in contempt of reality and impose death penalty right now! Any last requests, another scotch your honor!
giggle.gif

Yanno, I don't often agree with Mr. Hornsby, but dang, he really has a great sense of humor!

I'd like this Dr. to explain a hypothetical person who only grieves when she hears her name mentioned and not when her daughter drowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95