2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame this on the DT. I'm sure she's a wonderful grief counsellor (despite the fact that there is no highlighting on my part in one of her books) however, this is totally inappropriate and is only adding more stress to this case.

Nothing this woman says is going to convince me that the 31 days after Caylee died was grief. While it's true there is denial, this goes WAY beyond denial. It's a disgrace to those of us who have experienced grief head on.

I had to turn it off right after JA asked for the first time that she get back on track. There was something so odd about how she spelled out her name and her almost laughing/smiling ect. But going into this personal history was just bizarre. So far, I heard nothing that would qualify her as a expert. She does not have any psych cpunseling degree. Educational psych, nurse practioner are very different degrees than a Phd psych. I did tape it so I will watch later after I have had a few drinks.

Exactly... there are so many qualified PTSD and grief and loss experts out there, and this is who they present? No disrespect to nursing degrees but it doesn't make you a psych expert.

Oh JP...tsk...tsk... how in the world could this lady be considered an expert in the field of grieving??

As a nurse, I'm disappointed in her behavior and ego...

ITA If you want to know about grief, IMO, ask a pallative care or hospice nurse or social worker. They can tell you about grief.

I fault DCS for this, she is not controlling the witness responses at all, this is why I liked AF, she was short and to the point and reminded the witness's to answer her direct question only.

I now also understand why JB didn't want JA to take her depo before hand.

Does posting on this site mean that I have been published in a peer reviewed journal?

YES. You are now an expert witness for the Defense.

And you are both chemists...as I am.

WOW! How can she be accepted as an expert witness?? I definitely don't agree with the Judge on this one... :(

I'm with you. HOWEVER, from all I have seen and heard about him he is indeed an excellent judge. (Was also an excellent attorney when he practiced.) So, I'm going to sit back and take notes and trust he knows more than I do on this, but..... I'm fighting the urge to be a skeptic about this one ruling.

Krystal Holloway...

is River Cruz her street name?

I don't get it.

:gasp: The problem I have with her, among others, is that she is clearly partisan. She is not here to testify to her area of "expertise", but to advocate for ICA and the DT theory. Note how she looks over toward the jury in exasperation every time JA objects. That's not professional -- it's partisan and petty. She is being very theatrical, in keeping with her long-held (and openly professed) desire to perform in musical theater.

:cow:

You nailed it when you typed "theatrical"..............she is performing, IMO.

So renting movies and laying in bed with someone is normal grieving a day after your child is gone? Don't think so.

I'd like this Dr. to explain a hypothetical person who only grieves when she hears her name mentioned and not when her daughter drowns.

and why no tears when RK sticks his meter reading stick in her dead daughters eye socket!!!!!!!!!! Makes me sick!

Levi_Page Levi Page
@
@stevehelling I interviewed River last night, and this will be interesting to say the least... Get the popcorn out!

I'm still curious how that interview did not show she broke sequestration? I mean her interview was her ranting about GA's testimony? Which means she watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95