2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't link as it includes personal info on this "expert," but she is a Motivational Speaker and she is an Associate Professor who teaches Nursing at FSU. Guess she works with the traumatized in her spare time.

Could JA get up and ask her about the grief Cayle would have felt had she been drugged by her mother and thrown out as trash?

Casey working herself up to tears again when DS re-starts her cross. She is sad/scowling & sighing alot.

JA does not suffer fools well and this witness.............

Dear Rita, please tell this jury how it's perfectly normal for a loving grieving mother to drive from bar to bar with her daughter rotting in the trunk of her vehicle.

TIA

Stay in bed from grief Oh Dear...

sort of OT, but for those of us that were experiencing horrific delays on the akamai live feed, I had one of those dreaded, unannounced "Windows updates" waiting that hangs everything up. I suspect we are all getting it. Once I installed it, the akamai feed is just fine.

How does this hypothetical relate to the case? A young woman with an amazing bond with her child? I thought Cindy did everything.

Mother's who've "lost" children. How about mother's who've "murdered" their children. Grieve the same?

Sims reads hypothetical. Karioth says she has seen mothers who have lost children stay in bed for long periods of time. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:29 PM

She says everyone deals with grief differently.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:29 PM

Just her demeanor alone makes me not want to listen to her, the jury has to notice how theatrical she is. Even if she said "It's so normal for a 22 year old to party hard after the death of her daughter" I'd laugh her off the stand.

She did intend to be a musical/dancer/theater star...

So she brags about working with Kubler Ross, who basically (incorrectly) standardized the grieving process...but now she says everyone grieves differently?? Just a little critical thinking please!

bwahahahahahahhahahahahaahha
how effin fake can kc be? she stopped and started that smeaery face stuff right on time
ugh
barf

If - as this expert stated - we 'don't grieve the same' then how can she 1. Have any sort of scientific model on which to form a theoretical model of treatment and 2. Have any predicated intellectual position to measure Casey's grief against?

I see your point, but I do think this witness could elaborate/testify to what does and does not fall into the realm of possibility of reaction in human grieving processes.

moo

I'm having a hard time with both of these women. I don't like either of them. This lady of the stand is rude, all about me attitude. Just like Casey....I hope this is quick and then they bring RC on the stand and rest there case today. (WISHFUL THINKING)

the way they deal with the event is to keep everything 'close', did i hear that correctly?

reminds me of ICA jailhouse phone call where she says "she's close".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95