2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do those same mothers drive around with the body in the trunk?

ITA If you want to know about grief, IMO, ask a pallative care or hospice nurse or social worker. They can tell you about grief.

ITA but that doesn't make them qualified to testify as an expert on why a person may act one way or the other. MOO

State : cue the party pics and the Blockbuster videos!!!!!

Sure wish the witness would stop the histrionics. She's not onstage; she's in a courtroom.

And then the mother goes and rents a couple vids and enters a hot body contest, right? Yeah, that's a normal way to grieve. Stop fake crying, ICA!

She also says she has seen moms clean up room, pack everything up and not speak of it. "too painful to have all these memories." -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:29 PM

Karioth: other mothers clean out the room and get rid of the toys, and all pieces of that lil one are put away, not spoken of #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:29 PM

River Cruz got the elevator, smiled, and said, "let's do this." Source: "she walked in like she owns the courthouse."
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:29 PM

Karioth: I've seen mothers w lots of children, who lose one, go face down in the bed #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:29 PM

They give out all the pieces of that little one, thrown away in a box.

That was an unfortunate choice of words.

TWEET OF THE DAY:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

Find me 1 other person out of 6,000,000,000 in world who went boozin', stealin' screwin' and tattooin' after their child died.

Long time lurker here, and nice to meet you guys (I will introduce myself better later.)

I just came home, and THIS WOMAN was on the stand? Leaping lizards! Talk about a narcissist. The lady creeps me out.

No offense intended to anyone who has differing opinions, and mods, feel free to correct me if I break any rules!

Last year or so there was an astounding find and articles followed that the theory of grief by Kubler-Ross was created by observing the dying patient however---the theory was being applied to those that are connected (friends, family) to the dying patient without it having been tested if it was an appropriate model for that population.

Big upheaval on that.

yeah put in a box or donated....not thrown away in a swamp like trash

I had to turn it off right after JA asked for the first time that she get back on track. There was something so odd about how she spelled out her name and her almost laughing/smiling ect. But going into this personal history was just bizarre. So far, I heard nothing that would qualify her as a expert. She does not have any psych cpunseling degree. Educational psych, nurse practioner are very different degrees than a Phd psych. I did tape it so I will watch later after I have had a few drinks.

Wait. Her PhD is in Educational Psych? Is that correct? If so, she has no business portraying herself as a grief counselor; her degree qualifies her to critique the EDUCATIONAL system. These are two TOTALLY different study areas; I work with several PhDs in Ed Psych and they would be clueless to the subject of grief. It's out of the subject area.

ICA is trying so hard to work it up but really can’t

Karioth: Some say memories are too painful, others say memories are what get me thru.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:30 PM

I have a soft spot for people that do what Karioth does. I ignored y'all when she got on the stand and listened to her with a completely open mind. Yeah, I'm thinking "whatEVER" about how her grief stuff applies to ICA (ridiculous, IMO) but I wanted to like Karioth. I'm an oncology nurse, stuff like this is important in how I do my job.

Ehhh, first, the chewing gum, then, the poor thing is ON something, and it's not an upper. OMG. Shakin' my head.

What bothers ME is that she'd be willing to cooperate and be a DT witness in the first place. She's an entertainer and a performer with a message that is needed. But seriously, major, major UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member