2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...does the assuming witness have to answer JA's question or not?? Or, did HHJP give in again to ICA?

Looking at peer reviewed publications now, appears magical thinking is often present in Narcissitic Personality Disorder too... Hmmm...

I just realized this witness is a Florida Gator. That's what's wrong with her, bless her heart.
Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:
Please don't taint U of F with this woman's affiliation. She's FSU - Seminoles.

When she walked in the door today, she had been given no facts of this case.
She did not know who ICA was, how old she was or.. She was living in England at the time.

When she got the email, she responded and said there were other people in Tallahassee who also did this. She then looked up who this was. She did not do any research. She really thought it was a general inquiry.

When she walked through the door today,

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

She was being asked to come and talk about general research associated with grief and loss and how it might affect individuals and that this case seemed to be about a young girl who had lost a daughter.
''

She contradicted herself there. How did she look Casey up and not find out who she is? That's not a very efficient researcher I would think.

witness looks annoyed:floorlaugh:

if she only knew aht I was thinking.........

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ---Winston Churchill.

Is eating some cake right now a sign of grieving? Cause that's what I'm doing. :)

I was going to make a joke about magically delicious, but he is a married man. *sigh* Even in my skewed Land Of Make Believe I have morals. Darn.

I really do think that ICA has being making notes off of all the wonderful documents and that in prep for her Magical Testimony.

I'm married too, but not blind or deaf. Brains and confidence are the sexiest!!!!

Karioth says she worked the Susan Smith case. She testified about people who have enormous amount of grief can't make distinction from ..
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:56 PM

caseyanthony is not crying anymore.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:56 PM

Loved that was said about Susan Smith as we all knew she portrayed herself as an excellent mother people even said that, but in the end when something came along which her 2 little boys were to be a burden, we all know what she did, again murdered them by drowning them while alive in a car that she drove into the water, and that must have been rather painful for the 2 little ones who could do nothing strapped into their car seats, good job DT!!
You blew that one for sure!! As she also is one of the most hated mother in this world even here in Ontario people followed the case!! She also cried on T.V. for everyone to look for her little babies, again Casey follows that type of character me myself and I.

And just check out the body language, both have arms tightly folded. This means closed--they are not at all receptive to the other person's comments. Despite the smiles for camera's sake, these two do not like each other.
If only we could see the defendants reactions to LDB standing in front of her through the entire recess.

Watching LDB and JB interact, rather friendly... I think LDB is probably commiserating with him about ICA insisting on taking the stand...Like, " Well, it's a shame Jose. I know you must've done everything you could, but what more can you do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper