2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witness looks like she is having a little nap on the stand, leaning back, eyes closed.

Wonder what ICA must be thinking about JB & LDB standing in front of her having some friendly banter.

JB = So you have any openings in your department.

LDB = Oh you funny, funny man :)

CayleesTeam1.jpg

Everytime I see that picture I choke up! Thank you for posting it! It should be on the cover of every news outlet IMO!

I receive DailyMailk.uk updates every day and they have been covering this a lot.

The Daily Mail have been covering the case for a while now, they also have had reports on other case's in the USA i.e Lauren Spicier (sp) and Kyron Horman.
The comments section on these articles have a good number of comments from people in the USA, Canada etc.

I don't believe that she wouldn't have been aware of UK news coverage of this case. The Daily Mail has a huge audience online, for the UK and further afield.

Who wants to bet a Magical thinking phrase comes out of the lips of whichever SA is giving the closing?

I was thinking the same thing. Jose seems to like her visits. He's laughing a lot right now which is odd because it's 'game over' for his client right now.

IMO

Yea he likes blondes.:floorlaugh:

how can you forgo examining the actual person and/or allow the defendant, through DS, to essentially testify about her "story" without actually testifying. It didn't seem kosher to me but I'm not a trial atty. But, to me that at elast opens the door to whatever JA wants to offer as his hypothetical-hwo can she say murder isn't anywhere in evidence? It's a freakin muder trial!!!!!

Plus, talk about junk science-this woman seems useless in terms of actual useful information about grief behavior-plus, who ever said ICA was grieving? Maybe she was just celebrating like she appeared to be...

I am a little shocked that any of this has been allowed. Not what JA is talking about now specifically. More what the DT was talking about with all the hypotheticals. But I have never in my life seen so many hypothetical type things allowed in like this. It makes no sense to me. I am really regretting passing out on the couch and missing how she got in there at all. This is such an absurd circus.

So according to this "expert witness", who has so many peer reviewed articles in print, anything goes for the grieving. What she's saying is no matter what anyone thinks, she's right, because there are no restrictions on grieving. Not even common sense.

I'm glad to hear that because apparently grieving is responsible for my exremely bad attitude this afternoon. I've lost a few people in my life - so there you go then!

I thought the same thing! What are they conversing about????

I think it is likely purposeful on her part. She doesn't like the guy, by her body language, so there is some other reason to have just a casual conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member