2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it looks like Baez and LDB are trying to be congenial with each other. Standing farther apart than they were when they looked somewhat contentious.

So according to this "expert witness", who has so many peer reviewed articles in print, anything goes for the grieving. What she's saying is no matter what anyone thinks, she's right, because there are no restrictions on grieving. Not even common sense.

JB chatting and laughing with LDB is odd to see.

I'm going to guess there will be another witness after the fine Dr mercifly steps down. May be off but JP is certainly over the delays. Still waiting for tthe DT to get a talking about not being in court this morning. Maybe that would be private.

While watching Dr. K's testimony, I have a sudden craving for fruit cake. IMO, she probably causes a lot of grief.
:banghead:

Why do I have the feeling that Joy Wray is going to be called for a defense witness? LOL

Hypothetically speaking....I'd like a magical evening with JA.

I was going to make a joke about magically delicious, but he is a married man. *sigh* Even in my skewed Land Of Make Believe I have morals. Darn.

I really do think that ICA has being making notes off of all the wonderful documents and that in prep for her Magical Testimony.

I don't think we will see a good true cry out of KC until the Jury renders their verdict to her face. JMHO then she might throw a fit.

Not a new phrase. She says it "what I call magical thinking"...
She stole it from Joan Didion.

I noticed she claimed it for herself too! That phrase is all over my psych textbooks.

I just realized this witness is a Florida Gator. That's what's wrong with her, bless her heart.
Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

We sent the jurors out because one of them had to go potty?? That's a switch.

So the lawyers are waiting for the jurors.

LDB and JB chatting in the caseycam....oooo to read lips !!!

And just check out the body language, both have arms tightly folded. This means closed--they are not at all receptive to the other person's comments. Despite the smiles for camera's sake, these two do not like each other.

ETA: and pitch a hissy too :D

LDB and JB chatting it up and laughing together...I don't think ICA likes that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC