2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish JA would have said hypothetically - If the young mother stole money from family and friends, and was eventually convicted 6 times for stealing checks. Hypothetically of course.

ICA not going to prison for a very long time is magical thinking.

LDB and JB body language very closed but they are laughing. Well snickering really.

This witness testifies like an over-educated fairy godmother. Bippity Boppity Boo!

It was right on the tip of my brain and couldn't think what she reminded of. That's it exactly. Fairy Godmother. Excellent!

LDB and JB being chummy...I bet JB wishes he was sitting on LDB's and JA's side.

:nuts:Is it just me or is anyone else getting that nagging feeling that this witness teaches "Divination" at Hogwarts?

WOW LDB and JB talking right in front of KC wonder what they're saying????

All of this for our little rock star!! JA hears ya loud and clear baby girl!! :great:

CayleesTeam1.jpg

The expert that should have been called should have been how a murderer reacts after their crime.

While watching Dr. K's testimony, I have a sudden craving for fruit cake. IMO, she probably causes a lot of grief.
:banghead:

I wish JA would have said hypothetically - If the young mother stole money from family and friends, and was eventually convicted 6 times for stealing checks. Hypothetically of course.
I wish he would too, but I don't believe he can bring her other charges up in this trial.

His technique never ceases to amaze me. He uses the defense team's own words against them. Kind of like the art of Hai Kido (spelling) when you use your opponent's own energy against them. Fascinating to watch him pull the truth to the surface.

Aikido. As in, Steve Segal is a master of... haa.

ICA is gonna get jealous of LDB talking to JB for so long, glad the policewoman is there !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theempirepublishers