2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got the notion that JB thought it was a bad thing that RK didn't tell his co-workers. Today it's a bad thing that he told his son.

So even if Roy did tell his son in November he knew where the remains were? So what? He thought he saw the remains in August and called the police THREE times and was ignored by the police. I just don't see this to be that damning in the grand scheme of things.

That's exactly what I was thinking too, bonjoviblonde.... RK testified clearly about August... I just don't see the problem at all w/ a November phone call...

My fave line of the day was when Linda asked about relevence and JB replied that he thought it was relevent. He couldn't even explain why. lol

Wow Brandon Sparks sure did a nice job of making sure his father had something to be " rehabilitated" from. Very sad. He seems to be the product of a lifetime of an ex-wife bad mouthing a father to his son. This is something that happens, tragically, every single day in this country.
Very sad.

i can't listen here at work. what did he say? TIA

Being Canadian I have a question...

Why was the other fellow not allowed by Dept of Defense not allowed to testify, but this Coast Guard kid is allowed?

1) could be a different dept of the DoD
2) they actually went through the correct channels for approval for him to testify.

He looks like my ex. I don't like him for that reason alone. Besides the fact that I believe he is lying. (as did my ex)

I really don't think the state even needed to cross this guy. He gave absolutely zero useful information.

Brandon Sparks has a more than a bit of 'tude and a chip on his shoulder, IMO

Here's the thing...if ANYONE told me they had found a skull I'd ask, "Did you call the police?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela