2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so wrong with RK saing "I'm going to be rich and famous"? I see nothing wrong with it...there was a missing baby, there was a reward, he found her remains. Who among us wouldn't have said the same thing or something very similar?
Dang these people pizz me off. :doh:

ITA. At worst it is just kinda icky, but RK's actions are not criminal in any way IMO.

JB just keeps badgering witnesses and trying to get them to change their story. And it keeps not working.
The only person who changes their story over and over again is his client. Because....um....she lies.

I had to go do something else for a while today. George really got to me.
Jose Baez is still on the Roy Kronk thing, I see. God, I dislike that man.

I suspect Mr. Kronk has had a lot of bad luck in his life and probably has made some bad decisions, but is basically a good person. I think he just wanted to be a hero to his son.

Holy Guacamole!!! Does anyone know how old brandon sparks is?? My DH thinks he's someone that was bugging me at a club a few couple years back. He does look familiar... Omg

Don't know, but he looks like he's in his 20s.

Everybody has a money motive in this case, apparently. Baez, your true colors are showing. mo

If the skull dropped out of the bag in Dec, how did it get back in the bag from August when it wasn't in the bag??

MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
Kronk back on the stand again. His son, Sparks, appeared to help the defense.
1 minute ago

Kronk talking about Dec. 11, 2008 statement.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:48 PM

Put the murderer on the stand and let's get this over. I've heard enough from Kronk!!!!

Oh my gosh I think I have MISSED SO MUCH! I SO wish I didn't have to unload groceries. GRRR, darn you, perishables!

But really, Roy Kronk, again?

That organic matter will get rather stinky if you don't refrigerate it. But NOT as stinky as human decomp!

What is so wrong with RK saing "I'm going to be rich and famous"? I see nothing wrong with it...there was a missing baby, there was a reward, he found her remains. Who among us wouldn't have said the same thing or something very similar?
Dang these people pizz me off. :doh:

I don't either. If anything it sounded more like he wanted his son that he hadn't seen since he was 8 - To be proud of him for doing the right thing.

:gavel:

I smell a rat. Roy allegedly said that he wanted to keep the money secret from his ex-wife. I suspect that the son's involvement is associate with bitter feelings at home with mom. I just can't get past the motives here.

great catch...RK would not want ex to know about money

Nice reunion for father and son today. He flew all the way from Seattle to hurt is father, of course after Baez got ahold of him. It seems as if RK was trying to impress his son, and he is being punished for it. Thanks, Casey!

4 for 4....

George
Cindy
Brandon
Roy

My guesses for the next witnesses, since I'm on a roll...

River Cruz
Yuri Melich
The 2 other officers
Lee Anthony

That grief lady

just my two cents.. but I think when the DT said they had six more witnesses they meant 6 different people... (not counting when they call the same people back over and over again) MOO

And how does ANY of this prove that Caylee drowned and that GA covered it up...I seriously don't get why this is relevant at all? Even if Kronk was playing hide and seek with the body...what does any of it have to do with anything? I'm confused, forreal. Is Roy Kronk the one on trial here??

EXACTLY!! Thats been my question all along in this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove