2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to school for musical theater, but ended up in medicine? :waitasec:

If you haven't seen her youtube film you have to see it.She's a comedienne wanna be when she gives her talks.
I guess anyplace is a stage.

I don't know if being in close proximity to JB makes Melich appear to shine MORE, or if Melich's presence makes JB more JB-ish, but there is an enormous contrast between YM and JB. They are a googol of miles apart! YM is a stellar witness, IMHO.

yes or no questions are getting chapters from her.....oh my

She's no doubt an awesome grief counsellor but I think I'm going to grow old listening to her.

Did I hear this person correctly to say that she "teaches young teaching students?" That is a truly frightening thought.

Just FYI, at this point, she is simply not qualified to discuss grief as an expert. She has no credentials at the graduate level directed toward that subject.

I've taken courses on death and dying and I know that teaching a course on the subject does not = being an expert on the subject!

Uh huh-musical theater degree tells me the most about her and how much she is enjoying this. I wonder if she has a functional issue?

Tea time attitude... she means well, I'm sure, but such talkative talkies of flourish should be left at tea time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member