2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is rubbing his hands together so fast, waiting to get to the cross, I think he just started a fire at the SA table.

Musical Theater?!?!?

And she's so obviously trying to 'perform' as her BIG BREAK as "likable expert # 3," IMO. And JA keeps shutting down her attempts to tell long charming tales.....He is AWESOME!

this lady is sooooooooooooo into herself! lol she just blinked a looooong time when she said she doesn't charge people. like "wow, I am sooooo awesome"

Oh my I am a palliative care nurse practitioner and this woman is a horrible witness. She is having difficulty maintaining any kind of focus. It's actually distressing me!

This is not a proffer. Yesterday it was established that defense wanted her to testify and there was arguments about no depo was done on her.

Perry said yes but since I don't know what the witness is going to testify to we might be like poptarts tommorow (today)

traumatology
[trô′mətol′əjē]
Etymology: Gk, trauma + logos, science
1 the study of wounds and injuries.
2 a surgical specialty dealing with the treatment of wounds, injuries, and resulting disabilities. traumatologic, traumatological, adj.

So how does a traumatologist have anything to do with this case?

Karioth, FSU professor, teaches classes on grief, trauma, loss.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:53 PM

Is the witness chewing GUM?????

Haha even DS is trying to hold your temper. OK Elizabeth Kubler Ross why didn't she just say that earlier.

Still trying to link up genetics and trauma grief...a bit confusing..

Ahhh...the Mad City campus! I didn't attend but used to visit my friend who was a student. Pretty fun place...well, the parts I remember anyway...if you know what I mean.

I have no problem with her credentials or any of that - I just don't think that the DT should call her as a witness. I'm sure she's fine at what she does. I just don't think it's possible to call entering the Hot Body contest and supposedly 'managing' the shot girls at a bar a response to grief. It was just a normal night for ICA. By that estimation the year I lost two great aunts, my sister in law, my grandma, my daughter's friend, and uncle I should be working at The Bunny Ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member