2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...so now let's see where this goes. She had to mention Kubla-Ross. I want to know WHEN she did this and for how long. I doubt Kubla-Ross did more than a lecture. I would love to cross her.

This "old" gal, as she states is perfect for the DT...she is another me, me, me person... She really thinks she is I T!

In reality, a traumatologist must talk with a lot of people who've seen really heavy things.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:55 PM

Ashton has objected several times saying Karioth is not answering question and giving narrative.Perry has had to tell her to answer ?'s only
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:54 PM

Serious question: Has she even met with ICA? As of yesterday or Monday (this case seems to jumble my days!), she hadn't!

This witness is very educated and intelligent;

I just wish she'd be more succinct, for cryin out loud;

She's almost gonna blow what could be pertinent, or at the least, very interesting testimony with all the extraneous verbiage.

moo

As someone who has experience with the EKR method, this is going to make ALL of our heads explode.

I'm sorry I'm busting up laughing here. Who knew grief could be so funny. I wish I didn't have to to the grocery later, or I'd already be hitting the wine...me thinks somebody else already has.

This is just prelude to a brutal cross. She's going down as hard as the other 2 defense experts.
This trial must me making me sadistic because I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation.

she is definatley up in airs as we say in the south about her self lol sorry couldn't resist.

Oh Hell, sounds like one of those motivational speakers!!!!!!!!

But wait....There's more! If you apply at our virtual university, we will give you Two, that's TWO enrollments for the price of one!

OK, I'm sorry, but I'm getting punchy. :)

Did JB look on the internet for Crisis and Grief Counselor and up came this woman's name?
If she hasn't seen Casey personally, then I just don't see how she can make an educated, well-informed dx w/r/t Casey's grief....or better, Casey's lack of grief.

OMG why is the judge allowing her to sit there chewing gum!!! it;s totally disrespectful to the court.

30,000-40,000 patients she's seen????

This lady has a hard time answering the questions briefly and following HHJP's instructions. It seems to me like she is there to get in the spot light.

Little does she know JA is lurking in the background getting ready to pounce on the cross examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela