2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How parents dispose. . .dispose of children's belongings after death." Interesting place for her pause. . . .

No peer reviewed publications dealing directly with grief.

why such hostility towards the witness? we don't even know what she's going to say yet, and she's already been accused of being drunk? come on now.

I must clarify I am not being hostile.

I need something to be humored by. I REALLY do.

This is giving me humor of the day.

Plus, the witness reminds me of my mother in law. Which very much helps with the humor.

Not being hostile. I like the lady. She's funny.

Shouldn't the witness know what she's going to be asked when it comes to esta blishing herself as an expert? HAve this stuff ready to spit out fluently!

How you choose to dispose of children................'s belongings. Wowza.

I think I just rolled my eyes out of the back of my head.

Ok this chick is a grief EXPERT;

so someone for the love of God and all that is Holy, please ask her to explain ICA's 31 days of shenanigans.

PLEASE, IM BEGGING.

(And this lady seems nervous. Breathe.....)

She has no clue what a peer reviewed journal article is.

For what my opinion is worth.......she is very credible as a professional. I can not speak to her involvement in this case yet.

Like I said....I have LOTS of opinions....but NOTHING bad at all to say about her. She is truly passionate about her work. It is her lifelong endeavor.

Her students love her and she brings a sense of personal emotion into her lessons.

My GF......had her as a teacher in nursing. She taught her HOW to recognize the effects of trauma on the family of ill, dying, or deceased.

I love the SAO, but she most certainly IS an expert in her field.
I imagine that her classes are a hoot and wouldn't mind taking them. BUT, as to her testifying today...um...bless her heart is all I can say nicely.

JA is going to do the deposition JB thwarted him from doing.

OMG parents magazine as a peer reviewed article. I am really wondering about her qualifications now. It was a book, from Barnes and Noble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ