2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a marathon to determine the level of her expertise. Goodness. Will they get to the purpose of her testifying some time today?

jurors are smiling at the grief expert's last comment as it came after sidebar was called.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:12 PM

I just hope Dr. Sally gets a couple of those ice cold dagger looks from ICA, and that Dr. Sally's feels the evil grief.

Confirmed, Cruz is in the hallway.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:09 PM

Sally Karioth is being cross examined by Ashton #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:09 PM

Thats what I thought, no way JB would end the day with this witness

I had to hit mute, I couldn't take it. Thanks again Baez for wasting the courts time. This is silly and comes off as an attempt to just stretch out their case. Please don't let her testify! I don't even care if they had a grief expert, just not her. No matter how nice she is she is not prepared to be in court. The DT is being ridiculous.

~begging~ Please please please let this lady be the last person the defense has to testify.

What a great last expert witness for the defense. Soooo fitting!

The grief expect.. when she came on I ran to shower.. she is still talking about qualifications. I did

She is a professor at Florida State University, FSU. She is not associated in any way, shape or form with The University of Florida.

JB is a graduate of FSU, as well.

I'm thinking that Florida Taxpayers may not be getting top notch value for their dollars :innocent:

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders
#CaseyAnthony trial is @ times tearful, powerful, gut wrenching & now add 2 that...humiliating. Or would U view these moments differently?

Just read on Casey's lips the word "finish" looks like she is mad the witness didn't get to finish her answer.

Maybe she said."Oh my God, what a waste, a hugh waste. I'm finished!"

No wonder JA left her at the neighbors house and would not depo her. He knew who/what she was/wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1