2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is precisely why I regret ever majoring in psychology. Psychobabble at it's finest, IMHO.

I should have majored in criminal science instead.

I feel like I've entered the twilight zone.

Accepted as an expert
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:16 PM

Judge accepts witness as an expert in fields of grief and trauma despite state's objections. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:16 PM

Why would the judge let this testimony in? This woman has never talked to Casey?? Seems odd to me. Now we have to listen to all this baloney forever.

OMG they are still talking about what she does. This is too painful. Just get on with it.

Ok I know this has probably been asked a gazillion times but I am home by myself and the cats don't want to talk to me lol:

Does anyone think the defense will ever ask/bring up what happened between the time Caylee supposedly "drowned" and her body being found??

Sorry I just had to get that question out there even though I probably know the answer lol.

Really? HHJP says OK?

And even then Sims can't let it be, has to continue to advocate for the witness.

Sheesh!

Now I see why Ashton didn't take her depo - waste of his time.

Everytime this woman answers a question, I feel like saying, 'Like, groovy, man. Right on.'

RT @JimLichtenstein: @jackiefell says Krystal Holloway is in the hall... #caseyanthony

I think based on her education she may technically be an expert on grief. I'm not worried about her being accepted.

WOW! How can she be accepted as an expert witness?? I definitely don't agree with the Judge on this one... :(

Oh my. HHJP accepted the witness as an expert in grief and trauma.

I have to say, I disagree with this ruling.

So partying is a sign of grief and killing is an act of love? what next?

River Cruz tells source in the hallway, "I'm irate." I expect some drama soon.

~Luckily, its 5:00....somewhere. Getting out my tiny umbrella's and cracking that ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak