2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume that you should have researched the facts of the case you agreed to provide expert testimony in.

Notice how DCS jumped right over the 31 days.

assume

I remember a teacher of mine, once said, never assume anything, as it makes a A$$ out of you and a a$$ out of me

this is crazy..this women never had a interview with casey am I right? if so thats why they are assuming, a hypathetical(sp?) to get around not interviewing casey..

shoot, did i make sense ? lol

I'm so over all this pregnancy thing!! Do they have any idea how many times this happens? All over the U.S. denial over pregnancies lead to giving birth in a toilet....there's a whole show of these stories. I HATE this long stupid hypothetical that makes CA unaccountable for any of her lies!! She did not want to admit she was pregnant and her parents went into denial...happens all the time. Baby missing for 31 days and don't report it and party through those days....does not happen all the time!!!

Is Casey once again crying because this "expert" will be talking about Casey's grieving??????????????? :crazy:

I see what the DT is trying, They are using this witness to do a recap of what they want the jurors to remember per Simms.

Assume, that, the subject is a sociopath that has terrorized her family for years - what would grief look like then?!

TennisLaw Diana Tennis
by RichardHornsby
Assume I am screaming in my head.
2 minutes ago

OMG Really? So lets tell the 'Expert' the 'whole story' and have her give a generalization. Really? this disgusts me that the judge is allowing this.

Terrible law..

Taibah

I CAN NOT FATHOM how this can be allowed.... assume assume assume assume assume assume...... Isn't there a statute of limitations on how long a question can be? You can't begin to give one diagnosis on 30 different symptoms.

This is making me ill. Why does HHJP allow this?? WHY??

No hope left. Caylee will not get justice from this judge. He's too entwined with CM and AF. And his animosity toward JA is too obvious.

I`m not able to watch the feed, but if she does not know what a peer reviewed magazine is, how can she be accepted as an expert witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme