2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now Im upset,,,, young adult does not equal non-feeling monster!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!

O.M.G. Somebody PLEASE shoot me now.

Hopefully the DT is opening the door for JA to ask some good pointed questions....

Reluctant Grievers. Retail Therapy.

Give me a break. She has no clue to what really went on with miss Anthony.

Seriously, my blood pressure is about to go through the roof.

Ashton just needs to say assume the mother killed the little girl, then let her rot in her trunk then dumped her in a garbage pile what then would you expect her grief to be?

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby

Dorothy, you forgot the six felony convictions! That is the kind of behavior that is important, Please Jeff, add that to the hypo!

response to loss.....Yeah.....ICA you killed your daughter!!!!!

She calls a young adult in this hypothetical a " reluctant grievers" Drink too much, not talk about it, retail therapy.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:42 PM

IMHO this witness should not have been let in. I'm very let down about it.

This witness definitely should not have been let in. She knows NOTHING about this particular case. And the non-grief in this case is a VERY PARTICULAR non-grief. Did they mention the witness should assume that the "patient" killed her daughter?

JA on cross

JA: Assume that the last sight the child saw was her mother coming at her with duct tape.
Assume that the last clothing the child wore were trashbags
Assume that the childs first grave was the trunk of her mothers car
Assume that the mother went to hav movie night and sleepover with BF the very day her daughter died
Assume that the mother joined hot body contest
Assume that the mother partied like she was a rock star
Assume that the mother decided to get a beautiful life tattoo
Assume that the mother lied to every single person about the where abouts of her child

I pray JA has that mack truck full of gas!

If mad and sad are so close how come we see so few people who look like they have such a great time when their children die?

This is so bizarre, I think I'm going to be ill. This is just so wrong. She hasn't even treated ICA!!!!!!!

Well that's just it. If she had treated ICA this might have more meaning

So no waterworks when Roy Kronk describes poking through Caylee's skull but here comes the meltdown when the granola, touchy-feely, New Age....ahem......."science" of grieving is espoused?

I believe that people grieve in many different ways....the mind finds a way for each individual to "cope", but I am sorry.... the way that Ms. Karioth is going on so "dreamily", it is so far-fetched sounding and with DS giving KC's experience as an "assumption" or "hypothetical", I bet the jury is going "WTH?? Am I at a New Age Spa or on a spiritual retreat at Canyon Ranch?"

This is the best that the DT can present? Talk about "junk science"! Psycho-babble. Such an insult to "real" professional psychiatrists. There are ALOT of "kooks" out there. Looks like the DT zoomed right in.

JMHO...

RedHuber Red Huber
Tears roll down #caseyanthony face as grief expert testifies.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Dorothy, you forgot the six felony convictions! That is the kind of behavior that is important, Please Jeff, add that to the hypo!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@RedHuber No, those tears are from knowing her lawyers actually called this lady to try and help her.
2 minutes ago

I cannot believe all the bashing and name calling going on. I hope you refer to Tricia's post from this morning......

Young adults are reluctant this and reluctant that. As a girl in her late 20's this makes me want to throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru