2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical: What if the mother killed the child?

Amazing

I don't think Jeff and Linda will be getting a Christmas card from Casey this year. Look how she is glaring at JA. She's making no attempt to conceal her contempt.

KC is willing Jeff Ashton to die on the spot!!

I could go on and on. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

willing ja to die on the spot.jpg

JA discuss denial ...doesn't mean lying...can lie to self...folks use denial a lot and faced with profound grief or loss they have magically thinking ...ie: someone who loses a father might tell themselves their father is in Europe...know they are not in Europe...

hypothetical...22y/o mother child dies..within half day goes to boyfriend...doesn't tell anybody child die....noone...rents a movie - spends night engage in sex relations with boyfriend that nite..next day tells Mother she is in Tampa with child everyone knows she is in Orlando...few days her Mom asks when come back...tells Mother accident in Tampa...within afew days tells her Mother she somewhere else...then tells Mother she and child @ Universal....doesn't tell anyone else that...then few days later tells mother she and child are in Jax...everyone else she talks to knows she is in Orlando...I could go on and on...I would agree a mother in crisis...would figure out how to make things better...grief makes people do very different things...if that occured with this mother ...I would she would need significant help.....

add element mother killed the child...deliberately killed the child (object- no evidence) I disagree with counsel....Sidebar!

Karioth says that sounds like a woman in crisis. Says it may be woman trying to fix something. Says woman needs to get some help.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:05 PM

I'm going to be restrained and say, it really would have been better for the DT to not have put on this witness.

SK...." calling her that hypothetical CHILD? "

NO. She was an ADULT.

DS objects at the word killed.....does she not know the charges?....JA says he does not agree

DS does not like that witness just flipped

if its a hypothetical, he should be allowed to have SK assume whatever he wants her to assume.

still waiting to hear the grief of a mother that DID NOT kill her child..waiting...waiting..

Again it's a hypothetical... Does the DT need a dictionary?

This is CLASSIC!! JA gets his own closing argument!

HAHA JA is going to go through the whole story! This flaky lady is acting as if ICA had a missing child, not one who drowned in a pool! Guess she didn't get clued in on the change of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper