2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy busy busy, Casey. Can't look at your Father??? Unless he's not looking at you, THEN you can glare at him, right?

I'll bet she can't face her father OR her Father.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Juror #4 the one who has problems judging people is staring at Casey as she reads transcript of sidebar

ohhhhhhhh dang. :D

Today I can practically feel the evil radiating out from KC. I'm hoping the jury is noticing how inconsistent her demeanor has been. It's getting harder for her to hide her anger.

I'm thinking of filing an amicus brief on behalf of all us WS'ers. Baez is violating our civil rights: watching him constitutes cruel and unusual punishment upon the audience.

This trial would go much quicker if every man and his dog (pun intended) didn't have to school JB all the time.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is attacking George about inconsistent statements about duct tape to show he was protecting himself when he was protecting Casey
5 minutes ago

Its plain and simple, ICA is still bitter about GA sealed testimony at the GJ hearing which caused the inevitable indictment of her past actions, not alleged...her narcissism is running in full gear, she thinks he put her in this position and is wanting to make him pay by ruining his character.

I predict ICA will take the stand. :D

The only reservation here is that her DT will have to really really pound it in to her head that if she does she will be impeached and it will totally screw up an appeal.

Well....George....this is evidently what you get for being in denial over ICA.

I think that sidebar was because HHJP OBJECTED to how the questioning was going, lol

just my 2 cents:twocents:
with george on the stand and jb asking him questions, reminds me of the salem witch trials..

just had to say it

His Honor needs to put an end to the inquisition

JB needs to at least ask fair questions

Yes, I agree -- I entertain fantasies of his bellowing, "Enough, already, Mr. Baez, get to the point."

Tell me why the A's are fighting for their daughters life????

Because they loved her (at least once) and they feel responsible.

And, because the future of facing all those empty places at the table is probably quite overwhelming to them.

However, I don't think they should lie or take blame for her, but to tell what they know on the stand and then plead for her life in the penalty phase.

I tend to think the jury would be sympathetic to THEM, not her, and most probably vote LWOP.

I can tell that by the way and type of questions Baez is asking, he knows that this case along with his career is done.

Stick a fork in him

No way. I think JB is very impressed with himself, and has no idea how despicable, ill-prepared, and unethical he comes across. I worked in law for 15 years, and I believe he is sealing the fate of his client today; it is not going well, and even ICA knows it.

Wow last question. And suprisingly after sidebar Baez is asking direct questions in a very polite manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie