2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh.....Mountain Kat.....I hate to ask, but DO you own a gas can?

I have some!! three big ole honkin' military Jerry cans METAL heavy METAL you can borrow 'em anytime you like... Probably could fill a MACK truck with them too.:waitasec::seeya::waitasec:

Remember... JB is stuck with the defense told to him by ICA. He believed her lies. He's yet another victim, sort of, maybe...

OK. OK. I give up. JB IS incompetent. I take back everything I've said in his defense! My bad.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
This is unbelievable as JB objects to the answers of his own witness. #CaseyAnthony #HLN
ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
I almost NEVER hear what's said at sidebar. But clear as a bell judge Perry said "pursuant to section 6.." That's all I got! #caseyanthony

I definitely get the feeling that ICA is pushing this line of defense. She is shooting daggers, clenching her jaw, shaking her head, etc. I don't think she has ever been so "animated."

Salem

That pleasant, happy girl who could very well win Inmate of the Year award?

and.... I think kc is a danger to society.. i think she is the type to take out large insurance policies and kill hubbys,,, and arson and other evil money makin schemes.. [/B][/COLOR]

Agree - I've always felt we would have heard the name Casey Anthony sooner or later - she would have killed a husband or boyfriend or parent at some point in the future.

His Honor needs to put an end to the inquisition

JB needs to at least ask fair questions

I'm sorry if it has been asked/answered, but is Lee in the courtroom today?
Thanks!

IMO - It was my opinion over the last few days that GA was appearing to go along with the DT's evil plan. However, he would get on the stand and be true to himself and true to Caylee. I did not want to post anything that would hint at that.

I think at this point Casey is reedy to go and speak for herself. She knows her defense is a joke and she could do better herself. She is a master liar and manipulator, and probably would have made a good lawyer honestly because she is very well spoken and intelligent.

I definitely get the feeling that ICA is pushing this line of defense. She is shooting daggers, clenching her jaw, shaking her head, etc. I don't think she has ever been so "animated."

Salem

BBM
Good, I hope she animates herself right up to that witness stand.

GA is very combative lol. JB doesn't know how to ask a freaking question lol. Judge allowing witness to ramble on! WTH! CIRCUS

And..... this is the same girl who loves/behaves well and is pleasant as peaches in jail!

Go Figure!!?

2igki9c.jpg

2i1ikoi.jpg

2ufzmoh.jpg

:eek::eek::eek: Wow ... What a different "look" than we saw on Monday when the "defendant" was all smiling and happy ...

Just got in. Please catch me up. Did I miss GA on the stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie