2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the inmate isn't planning her next assault...she appears extremely worried and she should be...

If you find yourself in jail never let an inmate pick your lawyer.

I have to say I have never seen 2 people LESS likely to be evil genius/criminal masterminds capable of coldly manipulating Caylee's remains and framing ICA by pre-thinking the route the eventual investigation would someday take and pre-planting evidence months in advance than George Anthony and Roy Kronk.

ICA shakes her head looking at her own father like he's the hopeless case. It is very easy to see how her heart is empty. It is easy to see how she could have killed her little girl on purpose. She has no soul.

Anyone notice ICA's notetaking ONLY started when the C.O was placed behind her?

Now, there is another female lawyer there. Is this the ninth lawyer that the jury has seen at the Defense Table?

Its plain and simple, ICA is still bitter about GA sealed testimony at the GJ hearing which caused the inevitable indictment of her past actions, not alleged...her narcissism is running in full gear, she thinks he put her in this position and is wanting to make him pay by ruining his character.

We've got your back Jo Jo!
1938684726555152.jpg

Tell me why the A's are fighting for their daughters life????

JB is being very nasty to GA and ICA is writing everything down , stone faced and looking quite important and knowledgeable. She should have worn a 'horse hair wig' to complete the picture.

Didn't his depo say he did not put the tape on that can? That he would have done a neater job? What is the point here?

Are they trying to say the tape fell off the can in the back of ICAs car? How does that help? sO CONFUSED!

I think CA testified that GA put the tape on the can. I could be remembering wrong....anyone else remember this?

Juror 2 is rocking in his chair. 6 is looking down toward ground. 11 is rocking and looking up in gallery. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Judge calls #caseyanthony atts to bench and starts quoting statute.. But I'm not sure why.. This did not follow an objection
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:45 AM

Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Should we make a new poll? How long will jury be out? :great:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Juror #4 the one who has problems judging people is staring at Casey as she reads transcript of sidebar
12 seconds ago

It was mentioned earlier JB droped out of school in the 9th grade. Is this true? Does anyone know where JB went to law school? Thanks :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member