2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a violent person. I have great respect and love for all of God's creatures including the littlest of animals but God help me I want nothing short of the death penalty for Casey Anthony.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is attacking George about inconsistent statements about duct tape to show he was protecting himself when he was protecting Casey

I definitely get the feeling that ICA is pushing this line of defense. She is shooting daggers, clenching her jaw, shaking her head, etc. I don't think she has ever been so "animated."

Salem

Complete agreement. This is the result of all her studious little note taking & highlighting sessions over there at the DT table.

Who is the new person at the DT? Woman, straight light brown hair, glasses.

Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfell

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
:woohoo:

GA very well prepped to watch out for being asked for partial answers that change the meaning. Love that he is aware of keeping everything in context.

JB objects to narrative but his sloppy questions and bad set up questions brought it on.

I honestly don't get this whole big deal about the duct tape...everyone in the family had access to that duct tape. Was GA NEVER supposed to use the duct tape that he purchased just because ICA also decided to use it for her own disgusting purposes??
And as former LE, wouldn't GA have enough sense to get rid of the role of duct tape if he was the one who used it on Caylee? He was freakin' using it on the posters before Caylee was found! Clearly he didn't know Duct Tape was used on Caylee, IMO

Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Stop trying to frame me, people! I've never owned a gas can! I swearz. :innocent:

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
This is unbelievable as JB objects to the answers of his own witness. #CaseyAnthony #HLN

All the gas can duck tape issue does is prove to the jury that kc had access to the RARE tape that was found with her daughter it was borrowed from her dad

there is no way george put that tape on that baby then kept it and used it NO WAY

Juror 2 is rocking in his chair. 6 is looking down toward ground. 11 is rocking and looking up in gallery. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

Judge calls #caseyanthony atts to bench and starts quoting statute.. But I'm not sure why.. This did not follow an objection
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:45 AM

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:45 AM

I am thinking that the jury is not too hung up on a piece of tape on a gas can right now....same house....

SA needs to mention the rest of his depo, that GA would not have put it on in that manner.

ok we followed the duct tape and.....
you have no point and the duct tape does not prove ICA's innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members