2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy busy busy, Casey. Can't look at your Father??? Unless he's not looking at you, THEN you can glare at him, right?

Now this is one sidebar I'd like to hear. The judge has had more than enough.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Extra security around Casey for past two days

21 minutes ago

Sidebar.

I bet HHJP is going to ask JB where are we going with this?

Regarding the unfounded molestation allegations, we can be sure that before this case goes to the jury, the prosecution will again present evidence of Casey claiming that George was "the best dad in the world".

Yeah, and wasn't he "by far the best grandfather"

JB w/GA – you were asked if you ever molested your child….aware sex abuse of a child under age 18 is life in prison….object-sustain……
GA – sir I would never do anything to hurt my daughter in that way! JB – only in that way? Object- sustain
Gas cans – which gas cans we are talking about – that is your gas can? Yes…6/24/08 that gas can was missing/stolen and call police…..reported stolen…2 were taken…prior to that you knew KC used those many times to put gas in her car…..and even see gas on side of car…OBJect- sustain….I had knowledge she had …..
You stated you were shown in depo ..when you gave LE the gas can you said it didn’t have duct tape….(object- date time) 8/1/08 – did that can have duct tape….it possibly did, Don’t remember – they came to our home and took gas can from the shed…..after alleged argument w/kc? Not alleged – it happened ..we had a disagreement about the gas cans…only my daughter , myself and God…anyone else a dog or anyone else you want to throw in there? Object
Do you recall giving depo (date time who there) on 8/9….when took it had duct tape over the vent…answer NO duct tape on the vent…if that is in my depo….correct…..
Recall photo of that gas can? Approach witness….do you remember being asked – take duct tape put it on and take it off again? No sir…..(page and line? Same page lines 19-25 ….page? 210 – different page)….jury cannot see GA reposition the gas can…..
KC looking on intently…
JB isn’t testimony under oath w/JA – specific recall when LE removed gas can duct tape was not on the can….not on the can….I recall saying that….on 8/1/08 recall duct tape…this photo it has but a second time the LE took can 10 days later….shown that specific photo….may have been shown different one…another photo of this particular gas can…..JB wants to show him certified copy of his depo….approach witness – hands him a 3” binder of paper….in back see those tabs? Are you askin me to open this? sure I see a lot of exhibits…..one step @ time…do you see tabs? Search thru direct attention to tab 1 & 10…..looking @ those two….check all make sure no other gas can shown that day…..either police planted duct tape or you were not telling truth?....(object- sustain for improper impeachment)
JB asks for moment –confer w/CM – grabs another binder….when had alleged argument with your daughter gas can didn’t have duct tape on it….when she returned it no gas can…the day she tossed those and set them down very aggressively and said to me (JB objects to narrative-overrule) on the 24th it wasn’t alleged argue it occurred…loud…”here’s my fu**ing gas cans”…did I put a piece of tape on it? Yes maybe I did…gas is volatile…I agree …..I am not trying to be belligerent …..(JB I object to narrative…HHBP – Atty’s approach w/court reporter!)

Starting to wonder if maybe ICA put the duct tape on the vent.

No clue. But also don't think I care.

Here's some help for ya Jose...

Ask him what he did with the roll of duct tape.

Pretty simple isn't it Jose?

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
This is unbelievable as JB objects to the answers of his own witness. #CaseyAnthony #HLN

I hope the judge has had enough of this witness being BADGERED for no good reason.

2igki9c.jpg

2i1ikoi.jpg

2ufzmoh.jpg

IMO, JB's way of questioning invites these kind of narratives. He does not know how to phrase questions, or keep his own train of thought, or keep things in any kind of context, he does not know the legal way to state the dates/time/who was there, etc., he is just very inept at questioning witnesses. He cannot get to the point in any fashion. this could go on forever here while he tries to get GA to say the things he wants them to say.

Didn't his depo say he did not put the tape on that can? That he would have done a neater job? What is the point here?

Are they trying to say the tape fell off the can in the back of ICAs car? How does that help? sO CONFUSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3