2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA: (crying)
HJBP: do you need a break sir
GA: no sir I need to get through this

At what point does personal responsibility for ones actions enter into the equation?

BOONDOCKS?

I'm disgusted by JB's tactics today. There's not much for me to say that's not bashing so I'll just read here. Ugh.

This is horrendous, I want to give George a huge hug and tell him Caylee is watching over him doing the right thing. I am so emotional

I am heartless.

I am crying with George.

Casey is so far BEYOND heartless I do not even have words for it.

I am crying my heart out for George. That poor man has so much pain inside of him God give him the strength to get through this.

IMO - Thought I just saw ICA mouth the words: I'm through with him, or I'm done with him. This referring to GA.

The only reservation here is that her DT will have to really really pound it in to her head that if she does she will be impeached and it will totally screw up an appeal.

I dont expect her to take the stand at all. For exactly that reason. IMO I think Casey believes this will not be her last trial.

I think she thought that from the minute the jury was selected.

CaseyAnthony looked completely dismissive towards her father's breakdown.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:02 AM

#DeputyAnnette over to help weeping George down from the stand. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:02 AM

As George Anthony broke down on stand, Casey remained expressionless.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:02 AM

Everyone in the gallery watches as #GeorgeAnthony walks out of courtroom. Cindy follows him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:02 AM

#CaseyAnthony has kept her cool during her dad's testimony on suicide attempt, finding Caylee's remains.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:02 AM

#CaseyAnthony George left stand and was comforted by an attorney
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:01 AM

From a trial-watcher on Twitter, referencing Casey:

"If looks could kill"

CA10221111111111111111111111.jpg

JB objected to JA asking about the suicide. Not sure why, since JB did the same thing!

I always thought GA said he put the duct tape on the gas can. I don't understand what this gas can has to do with KC murdering baby CayLEE

JB wants the jury to follow the duct tape. He's trying to show that GA had the duct tape on the gas can...which is the same brand used on Caylee and the same brand that GA used to hang flyers of a missing Caylee.

There is not one shred on doubt left in my mind now that ICA is a psychopath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member