2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my father was alive, he could not have one tear in his eye without my breaking down in sorrow. Here, ICA hasn't a bit of emotion as her father sobs uncontrollably on the stand. Nothing but the projected jaw of anger.

Evil personified.

JB :worms:

Now he is :tears: because he doesn't want the state to ask about it.

Casey, you NEED to be showing a reaction. If he abused you and is lying you would still get upset.

Is the info about George getting the gun and planning to demand answers at gun point from Casey(?) or other people.

The suicide note is being brought in. Please tell me they won't make George read it!

People (friends and boyfriends) to tell him what happened to Caylee and then take his own life. Ashton says he will show suicide note. -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:04 AM

#CaseyAnthony Attorney's arguing over fact that Ashton asked George if he had a gun for suicide attempt
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:03 AM

Baez says Ashton knows there was no gun involved in suicide attempt. Ashton says George will testify he was going to try to force ppl...
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:03 AM

Holy crap! Ashton reveals in the suicide note we haven't been able to read it says George got a gun was going to find ICA friends and force them to tell him what they knew about Caylee's disappearance/murder and turn the gun on himself.

Defendant is pissed. I am talking "Come On" pissed like in the video. In fact, she just said that to JB

Casey did not look at jury when they left! She is sealing her own fate. She just might get death.

JB opened the door to the END of his theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all give JB a round of applause..........

She is evil - devil spawn. I really hope the jury sees through her web of deceit and giver her DP.

Once again, JB's legal genius has gotten him into trouble. Opened the door wide on the suicide note.

How would you look if your father was in this emotional state? Not like this:

Attachments

• face of evil.png
    face of evil.png
    537.3 KB · Views: 81
AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Wow! Ashton says suicide note revealed George got gun to force Casey's friends to give answers then kill himself

I'm thinking that Caylee is looking down at her jojo wanting to give him a kiss, looking at the prosecutors and all those who seek justice for her and feeling warm and fuzzy.

I wonder if it was KC that he was going to force to tell the truth with the gun.

Do ya'll remember when police was called to A's house something about a gun and GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8