2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we see suicide note? No decision yet? It was sealed long ago. Never released to the public. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:05 AM

Ashton says George bought gun to confront those who knew abut Caylee, and will talk about suicide plans.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:05 AM

Perry asks for suicide note. #CAseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:05 AM

#CaseyAnthony did look at her father when he walked out. Cold. Ashton says George bought a gun and will show suicide note.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:05 AM

#CaseyAnthony Wow! Ashton says suicide note revealed George got gun to force Casey's friends to give answers then kill himself
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:04 AM

Perry wants to see suicide note and case law. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:04 AM

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Wow! Ashton says suicide note revealed George got gun to force Casey's friends to give answers then kill himself

OMG.... this poor man is crying his heart out and his evil daughter sits there with a look on her face like she is bored stiff of something..... this makes me sick !!!!!!

My tears flow with JoJo, my heart aches for him and his beloved Caylee. OMG Casey, how could you ?:banghead:

Charleyann

George is a broken man and ICA does not care

hoping that soon....GA will start to rebuild a life and ICA will be out of his life

I love it when JB opens the door and then tries to squirm to try and shut it. :lol:

JA: is arguing that he can bring in events surrounding suicide attempt by GA because DT brought it up and that the State intends to enter the suicide note and is citing case law for HJBP

Why would she cry with a man she has accused of molesting her?
She cried with Lee, who she also claims abused her.

JA is arguing to bring in the suicide note since JB brought it up first, and it indicates that GA had/has no idea who killed Caylee and was involved in no way in her death.

Look at that cold stare as her Dad falls apart

I pray the jury sees this, she has no remorse or feelings whatsoever for the pain she has caused so many innocent people......even to her own family and dtr.................................

bobkealing‎

"Casey Anthony did look at her father when he walked out. Cold. Ashton says George bought a gun and will show suicide note."

Twitter - seconds ago

CA10221111111111111111111111.jpg

That picture says it ALL!

The defendant has nothing but contempt for anyone who doesn't further her own agenda, whether it's her father or her own child.

She's one of the coldest, hardest, pieces of (snipping here to save the mod the trouble) I have ever seen.

HLN went to commercial and my internet feed froze. Was George dismissed? Was he still crying.

God bless his heart right now. I am sure the jury feels the same way.

JA making the argument that the DT insinuates that GA knew Caylee was dead from the beginning. JA says the suicide note and gun purchase proves that is not true. JA should be able to discuss the suicide note since the DT brought it up.

JA arguing case law to have the suicide note brought in.

Perry says he wants to see suicide note. Ashton says he may not introduce it in case in chief. Rebuttal perhaps?
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:06 AM

Haha! Jose.....Opened another door......Drive that Mack Truck right in Jeff.....

I never,ever thought she might get the needle but that has all changed today! omg

Wow, I never realized that was George's intention on the day he wanted to commit suicide. That explains a lot, and honestly I think I understand that kind of action. That would also explain away why he wrote of guilt in the note--because he intended to do these acts of threatening people however possible to tell what they knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper