2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey did not look at jury when they left! She is sealing her own fate. She just might get death.

You may be right. This whole time I've been certain they'd give her LWOP, but after seeing the way she has torn apart this family and thrown her own FATHER under the bus to defend herself with such a callous, stone-faced look, the jury may just give her the needle.

Dear Lord above....please give George Anthony the strength he needs to get through his testimony today. Wrap Your arms around him and help comfort him during this very trying time. AMEN.

casey is evil watching her dad break down and such a stone cold face she has, mo

i have susan moss in my head now....

casey is sitting there wishing she could tweet, oops twiddle, and in the back of her mind knows shes going to get the needle

jmo

this is just horrible to watch

and not a bit of reaction from ica

I used to have Court TV on constantly, and couldn't count how many trials I have watched in passing, and this is the worst thing I have ever, ever seen.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
:woohoo:

Oh boy...I missed the end of Baez direct..hubby came in to eat breakfast..What the heck happened???

I believe Baez' line of questing with GA will give the jurors an easy time reaching their verdict...and might bring death to ICA....:loser:

Remember when we were all speculating if George was going to kill himself (since he had pills with him) why weren't there any pills in his system? Now we know why. It was going to be a self inflicted gunshot wound.

I'm a wreck right now, this is just beyond horrible.

I have this sinking feeling that GA will commit suicide after the trial is over, he is a broken man and will not be able to live with CA or himself.

Why is JB looking so smirky?!

And, can someone please get the infamous gas can off the witness stand?

It should be clear to HHJB that JA has a right to this like of questioning...making me nervous that he has to think about it.

Is Cindy in court? Lee?

I'd like to see her reaction. Her lying for Casey only goes so far.

I would think the remaining wits would all focus on the abuse angle... but RK and two cops are there? Jose needs some ritalin.

Wow, I never realized that was George's intention on the day he wanted to commit suicide. That explains a lot, and honestly I think I understand that kind of action. That would also explain away why he wrote of guilt in the note--because he intended to do these acts of threatening people however possible to tell what they knew.

However, it goes against what I thought previously--that he suspected his daughter of having killed Caylee. It appears that what he actually suspected was that she KNEW what had happened to her and was afraid to say anything.

JA should start singing "How do you like me NOW????"

Sorry....I'll delete if a no no.

GA didnt have any tears. There was not wetness on his face. I thought it looked like Casey learned from him. Except he held his breath to make his face red.

When people cry the redness starts in small location and slowly spreads ,he just turned red from not breathing.

OMG George intended to force someone to tell him what really happened to his granddaughter! Great Job Baez! I wonder if ICA will cry now if that comes in?

yeah, those are really the actions of a man who already knew his granddaughter was dead and helped to hide the fact (and the body?) from the world. Makes perfect sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8