2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someone opened the door and Mr. Ashton is trying to walk through it" :)

"Somebody opened the the door and Mr. Ashton is trying to walk through it" HHJP with regards to suicide note.

JudgePerrySays
JudgePerrySays JudgePerrySays
"It looks as though the defense has made Mr. Anthony's state of mind an issue."

Or:

You made your bed....

OMG... BAEZ ??? Really?? "The State did NOT object".. He doesn't even know this goes against his own frickin argument????

I don't see how someone can say that GA was NOT crying!!!! :banghead: GA was crying REAL tears, SOBBING loudly and literally was a broken man! My heart aches for him and apparently 99.99% of my WS friends feel the same way.

Yes, I remember CA doing that on the witness stand a while back.

HHJP "Someone opened the door and Mr. Ashton is trying to walk through it." I think I detected a bit of a smile as he said it.

Why did the HHJP just give ammo to JB? Oh this is even more upsetting and now I'm really confused.

Someone please explain? Oh My

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Did I just hear JP giving JB his argument for the note? WTH???????????

I love it. JB put his foot in it!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JudgePerry busted #josebaez on what he was attempting to implicate by suicide attempt. Door opened by Baez...come on in State #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Casey is too feisty of a personality to allow anyone to sexually abuse her and get away with it for all these years.

yea!!!!!!!!!!! LET IT IN !!!!!!! Good night IRENE! "There goes the DT theory....down the drain...:woohoo:

What the heck is HHJP talking about?? GA molesting ICA and LE closing in on him??? WHAT?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966