2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, JA said he didn't object because he was waiting for JB to open the door.

HHJP said "someone opens a door and Ashton will walk through it".

garbage in...garbage out...

JA gonna take out the trash!

how can JB possibly think he can refer to the suicide note and then argue against it....wow

Jose you screwed up majorly this time. I wonder if JA will have to back off to prevent a mistrial.

I have never had as much disdain for Jose as I do this morning. How dare he make light of the pain George was in when he contemplated taking his own life.

I hope Jose never has to deal with a loved one attempting or completing a suicide... it's a pain like no other than never goes away.

HHJP, please, JB already opened the door. The letter needs to be admitted.

I want to hear the letter..

Pretty darn bad. This might be the end of Casey, or of George. Or just the end of any possible compassion I may have had for GA...

But I wanna hear it.

The defense keeps opening doors and hoping Ashton is blind and will instead crash into the wall. Sorry JB, Ashton knows his way around your sleazy testimony.

Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil. Good will triumph over evil.

Does it bother anyone else that the attorneys keep referring to GA's suicide attempt as "the suicide"

Anyone else notice,

the Young attorney sitting next to ICA

She Keeps moving farther and farther away from ICA that she is almost completely off her chair...?

I guess I'm not going to get anything done today! Lol! Doncha just love the way JB is helping JA get in all of the things that the DT fought so long and hard to keep out? Hahaha!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

I heart JA!!!! I know... stand in line. :)

I love JA....the crimes Mr. Baez has accused him of....this note will show he did not do anything to Caylee...Baez opened that door and JA will drive that mack truck through it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member